Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volleyball vs. IPFW and NDSU this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Volleyball vs. IPFW and NDSU this weekend.

A good crowd. Jacks struggled at points but found a way to put the game away. The two Mackenzie's have impressed me so far this year. I knew Angner was going to be a force to reckon with, but Osadchuk has been a pleasant surprise in her senior year. This is a top tier team in the Summit League. This team is only going to get better as the year rolls on and everyone gets into a rhythm.

Comment

Attendance was 843 I think or close to that. A good crowd. Any Jack fan who lives in the vicinity and likes sports should be turning out for this team!! It is fun to watch and exciting and the action is fast paced, and the players excellent athletes. So talk it up folks!!

Comment

My girlfriend and I are going to the Vball game after the beef bowl on Saturday. I was in school the last time I went to a SDSU Vball game. Looking forward to the action. GO JACKS!

Comment

Unfortunately, the volleyball team will be on the road this weekend against Oakland and IUPUI. They, however, will be back in town the weekend of Hobo Day with a match on Friday the 28th against Western Illinois and a match on Hobo Day against UMKC. Both matches start at 7, leaving plenty of time for prematch and/or postmatch festivities.

Comment

At least while the Jacks are on the road, we can hear Debeer give the play by play. Thanks SDSU and Radio 910!

Comment

Working...
            X