Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Volleyball Schedule

Originally posted by thebluehatman
    I've wrote a couple stories for the Collegian this past year.  I try not to aim low with what I write unlike some people named Stu or Mick.
    First lesson BHM "I've written a couple of stories....

Just kidding, you'll do a good job I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks#1fan
      [quote author=thebluehatman link=1171260461/0#14 date=1174013801]I've wrote a couple stories for the Collegian this past year.  I try not to aim low with what I write unlike some people named Stu or Mick.
      First lesson BHM   "I've written a couple of stories....

Just kidding, you'll do a good job I'm sure.[/quote]

The Precalc homework is getting to my head. Plus watching that Rice/Illinois State game and listening to some music has me on overload... His head is so big it might just explode.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
        Oh, lord . . . the Blue man may be contracting a case of Journalism . . .  
        Easy, there, filbert.  Some of us have SDSU journalism degrees!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
          [quote author=filbert link=1171260461/0#11 date=1174006207]
          Oh, lord . . . the Blue man may be contracting a case of Journalism . . .
          Easy, there, filbert. Some of us have SDSU journalism degrees!

[/quote]

What? Journalists! On this board! Scandalous! Someone call the Washington Post!

Oh, wait . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Sounds like the Mid-Con volleyball tourney is going to be held at IPFW. > Puts a damper on the weekend of Nov. 16-17 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue
              Sounds like the Mid-Con volleyball tourney is going to be held at IPFW. > Puts a damper on the weekend of Nov. 16-17 for me.
              It's probably best. We can host it in future years. There will plenty of Jacrabbit athletics to watch in Brookings that weekend.
              Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by gatewayrabbit
                [quote author=Blue link=1171260461/15#19 date=1179892149]Sounds like the Mid-Con volleyball tourney is going to be held at IPFW. > Puts a damper on the weekend of Nov. 16-17 for me.
                It's probably best. We can host it in future years. There will plenty of Jacrabbit athletics to watch in Brookings that weekend.[/quote]
                Yeah, it would be a challenge to host the Summit League volleyball tourney during that particular weekend with the NDSU football game plus the bookend basketball games at Frost.

IPFW (along with five other schools in the league) doesn't have a football program to lure away volleyball fans and occupy the focus of Athletic Dept. personnel.

Comment

Working...
                X