Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Important announcement coming

Originally posted by rabbits View Post
    First of all, when a coach leaves for family reasons they would normally meet with the team and announce their decision, apparently the team was advised by Justin and to date have not had any communication with the coach.
    Second of all, if a coach leaves a position to be a mother, she doesn't normally apply for another coaching position, which apparently she has done
    So draw your own conclusions!!!
    Please cite your source. If this is speculation, please dont waste everyone's time.

Comment

Re: Important announcement coming

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      The poor lady had to eat and feed her family so applying for jobs are important. It certainly is not a sign of smoke and fire as some would suggest. Perhaps this other position will be 8 to 5 and will not rob her family of her time devoted to them. Also it tough to just pick up and leave one location for another.
      I agree. If I left my current job I would need to seek other employment. The program is clearly going in the right direction. Qualifying for the Summit League tournament last year was proof of that. Beating NDSU, OR and others is another example. Coach has left the program - why can't we leave it at that. The next Coach will be stepping into a very good situtation with quality kids already here and some highly regarded recruits coming in.

Speaking of new Coach's - any info on just where that search is at?

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
      X