Jordy Bahl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy Bahl

Jordy Bahl last year NCAA FOY and this year MVP or WCWS and first team AA has entered the portal and for the total opposite reasons of almost every other player. NOT for money and NOT for a better opportunity!! She is leaving the 3x defending champs because she wants to live and play at home close to her family

I suppose UNL is the favorite
    But there will be NO SHOCK if she ends up at Creighton with Coach Wood who successfully recruited 3 or her former teammates from high school and AAU days. Either way i feel like there is a solid chance one or both of Jarecki and Dumont join her.

and AAU teammate Kaelan Schultz I am guessing has left the jacks already, despite no announcement by anyone. I did not see her in any team photos at the end of the year and she did not have even one single AB this year despite a legendary High School career and our obvious offensive struggles. Wont be surprised if Schultz ends up with one or both of Jordy and / or Coach Wood who is the coach she originally signed with

that National Champ AAU team also has a former member playing for either Washington or Oregon, multiple players on UNO squad, including Ava Rongisch sister of recent jacks WBB, Lauren Rongisch, multiple members on Creighton squad, at least one plays for USD. pretty sure their AAU team has close to 10, if not more, members playing D1 softball. dont feel like it will be a huge surprise if some / many of them follow Jordy home and put the band back together

OBVIOUSLY Jordy is not a Jackrabbit, so if someone thinks this belongs down in the college news section, it can be moved but there is a connection and this could definitely impact the Jacks

and i feel like Jordy is way too big of a deal for this to be down at the bottom of the page where i think some people never look. Jordy is already one of the most dominant college athletes in the country. NOT most dominant softball players!!! one of the most dominant athletes in all of NCAA sports and is probably on pace to become one of the very top female softball players and athletes of all time. the best example i can think of to compare to this-

If Grant Hill would have left Duke after his sophomore year, that is what this feels like. They were the CLEAR best team / program in the sport, they had won back to back titles and he started and played a major role on both teams as a freshman and sophomore. the differences in the comparison: the program OU are 3x champs and the VERY OBVIOUS favorite to win again next year, where Duke was one of the favs going into G Hill junior year but not the runaway clear favorite and Jordy is actually more dominant in her sport then Hill was in his
Working...
X