Grace Glanzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace Glanzer

I see she is heading to Augie. Has anyone heard why she left the program?

I’m not sure what happened but appeared she hardly played this year after being in the main rotation last year. Maybe it was a coaching change, an injury, or something else. I’m not sure. I wish her well though.

Comment

did NOT intend to step on the Grace topic with the Jordy thing, but the Jordy thing is obviously a far bigger deal to anyone who is not a jackrabbit and does have very obvious connections to the jacks and i think there is a good chance it impacts the jacks

for one thing this might help one of the local schools establish a much MUCH MORE successful foundation and keep future Omaha players in Nebraska. the jacks have recruited Nebraska, Omaha, and Lincoln VERY HARD in recent years

all that said, Grace Glanzer is a PROVEN excellent D1 softball player and a HUGE pickup for Augie!! obviously they have a great history in softball !!! but they are still a D2 school and Grace was unquestionably one of the top 3 pitchers in the Summit league for 2 consecutive years!! in back to back years she was Summit League Freshman of the Year and then the Pitcher of the Year

Grace definitely had LOTS of options. you have to guess she spoke to Coach Wood at Creighton. I kinda thought she might follow her high school teammate Halvorsen to Arkansas, but like Jordy she decided to play at home and be near her family

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
        I’m not sure what happened but appeared she hardly played this year after being in the main rotation last year. Maybe it was a coaching change, an injury, or something else. I’m not sure. I wish her well though.
        during the year, i was told it was definitely NOT an injury, but i did not feel confident enough about the source and / or the information to put it here, so I think that needs to be said, even as i am putting it here now in response to your speculation. and that is EXACTLY what i was told!! there was zero further information about WHAT happened!! i was told NOT an injury and not another tiny shred of information

Comment

I am just gonna put this here because i dont think there will be much if any commenting about it. not Glanzer news, but more Jacks related transfer news:

I see that Kaelan Schultz is now going to play softball for coach wood at Creighton

Comment

Working...
          X