Perfect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect!

Surprised no one has posted on yesterday's historic perfect game by Tori Kniesche's. And against the Coyotes. SDSU women in three major sports are about to accomplish something I wonder if we've ever seen in D1 athletics. If softball defeats the Coyotes today the women's soccer, basketball and softball programs will all have gone undefeated in regular season conference play. The only loss would have been an unfortunate loss in the soccer playoffs to UNO. This is incredible domination in a D1 conference. https://www.keloland.com/sports/knie...dsu-sweep-usd/

If the Jackrabbit women hold on and win today, the three combined women's programs - basketball, women and soccer - will have gone 42-0-2 in Summit League play; incredible domination, bet unprecedented in D1

Comment

Odd that TK did not start game 3 today. that is the normal pattern and she only faced 15 batters yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
        Odd that TK did not start game 3 today. that is the normal pattern and she only faced 15 batters yesterday
        I thought so too. She was dressed today though.

Comment

5 days off before the tourney?

Comment

I was worried with the coaching change, our success would go away. Looks like the opposite is happening. This program is turning into a dynasty. Hope more fans pay attention.

https://twitter.com/thesummitleague/...CCH1LiyBdvIOvw

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post

5 days off before the tourney?
              seems like a reasonable possibility
              OBVIOIUSLY that is the scenario i am hoping for

Comment

seems like a reasonable possibility
                OBVIOIUSLY that is the scenario i am hoping for
                And that the weather doesn't force Jacks to have tourney "home games" in a certain unmentionable locale

Comment

New coach… And still 17–0 in conference play… Outstanding! We seem to know how to pick coaches… Thanks Justin Sell.
                  Does anyone have any idea if Glanzer ended up redshirting and plans to play next year or what’s the deal?

Comment

Working...
                  X