X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• series with the Bison in WINDY Brookings

Jacks win game one in kind of a crazy one

Jacks 4-0
    Dumont hit a double down the line in LF in the bottom of the 6th. I think that was the only ball hit in the air to LF today that looked remotely normal- by either team.
    I wont list all of it but there was a ball hit that looked like a "normally" semi deep flyball to LF. Our 2b Jarecki caught the ball standing a few feet away from 2b on the 1b side of the bag

that was just one of MANY MANY strange plays

Jacks got a run on a seeing eye grounder from Emma O in the 4th
    a seeing eye blooper from Roz in the 5th
    and two walks with the bases loaded in the 5th

TK goes the whole game
    struggled with the wind and apparently did NOT like the landing area in the circle. had 7 walks, but gave up only 3 hits, one of them a bunt single to start the game, and she ended up with 9 Ks

TK has a scoreless inning streak now at 47+ innings
    the Jacks have a 22 game home winning streak. I did not catch what Tyler said for sure, either top 5 or top 3 longest in the country

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    Jacks win game one in kind of a crazy one

Jacks 4-0
    Dumont hit a double down the line in LF in the bottom of the 6th. I think that was the only ball hit in the air to LF today that looked remotely normal- by either team.
    I wont list all of it but there was a ball hit that looked like a "normally" semi deep flyball to LF. Our 2b Jarecki caught the ball standing a few feet away from 2b on the 1b side of the bag

that was just one of MANY MANY strange plays

Jacks got a run on a seeing eye grounder from Emma O in the 4th
    a seeing eye blooper from Roz in the 5th
    and two walks with the bases loaded in the 5th

TK goes the whole game
    struggled with the wind and apparently did NOT like the landing area in the circle. had 7 walks, but gave up only 3 hits, one of them a bunt single to start the game, and she ended up with 9 Ks

TK has a scoreless inning streak now at 47+ innings
    the Jacks have a 22 game home winning streak. I did not catch what Tyler said for sure, either top 5 or top 3 longest in the country
    Florida State lost today at home. The Jacks now own second place in the longest home winning streak. Oklahoma is like at 53-55!

Comment

Mistakes/errors killed the bison as they give up 10 runs in the 4th and lose 12-3 in 5. Lasey with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Florida State lost today at home. The Jacks now own second place in the longest home winning streak. Oklahoma is like at 53-55!
        thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          Mistakes/errors killed the bison as they give up 10 runs in the 4th and lose 12-3 in 5. Lasey with the win.
          The infield pop up with 2 outs error resulted in the Jacks scoring the tying run,at 3-3 instead of if they caught it, we'd be retired from the inning and Bison leading still at 3-2. That error ignited a 9 run , run with two outs , for the final score of 12-3 jacks, game ended on the 8 run rule.

Comment

TK is at 54 1/3 scoreless innings. I'm not a smart guy, but I think that is pretty good! BTW, NDSU had two past balls in one inning to help let Emma O slap in the winning run. I don't know anyting about NDSU but they were very undisciplined in this series.

Comment

Working...
            X