ISU mid week doubleheader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISU mid week doubleheader

Wow, the Jacks nearly blow a 2 run lead in the 7th. But Lasey comes back in to save the game and pick up the W. I would expect we see TK in game 2!

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Wow, the Jacks nearly blow a 2 run lead in the 7th. But Lasey comes back in to save the game and pick up the W. I would expect we see TK in game 2!
    Well, I was wrong. They used Williams/Lasey. I’m thinking Williams needs to talk to Ricky “wild thing” Vaughn about some glasses. Uffda.

Comment

Well, I was wrong. They used Williams/Lasey. I’m thinking Williams needs to talk to Ricky “wild thing” Vaughn about some glasses. Uffda.
      Maybe giving Tori a break after all the innings she threw over the weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Maybe giving Tori a break after all the innings she threw over the weekend ?
        Oh, I’m sure that’s it. TK was dressed. Now I’m far from knowing anything about college softball. But Williams doesn’t look like to me she has the control to be a D1 pitcher. Like LGR said, we are suffering from no Grace G.

Comment

Like I said I don’t know crap about softball. But her motion looks quick to me? Maybe it’s the camera angle and she’s a leftie? IDK

Comment

Oh, I’m sure that’s it. TK was dressed. Now I’m far from knowing anything about college softball. But Williams doesn’t look like to me she has the control to be a D1 pitcher. Like LGR said, we are suffering from no Grace G.
            Is Glanzer injured ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Is Glanzer injured ?
              there has been no information. she has not pitched since the first weekend. and from what i can see she is not at the games. i do wish we knew a little but i am also fine with private life being private!! hopefully she will be back at some point but i wish her the best whatever the circumstances are

Comment

Working...
              X