Exhibition Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition Games

If i understand correctly, the softball team played an exhibition double header on sunday against DWU and St Cloud

anybody make it over? maybe somebody lives in or near brookings. would have been a beautiful day to watch some ball

anyway wonder how the team and the new girls looked?

i am pretty sure they are playing for the next 3 sundays and one of them i believe they are going down to SF to play augie at augie

has anyone seen any of these??

anyone go to the augie game on sunday? sorry i was out of town. i would have LOVE to see how the team looks. obviously it is fall and early, but still would have been fun

pretty sure this sunday is the last exhibition game. cannot remember for sure who??? maybe southwest Minn St??

do you think they will serve sdsu ice cream at an exhibition softball game??)))))) haha pretty sure i know the answer, but i can hope/ dream

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
      has anyone seen any of these??

anyone go to the augie game on sunday? sorry i was out of town. i would have LOVE to see how the team looks. obviously it is fall and early, but still would have been fun

pretty sure this sunday is the last exhibition game. cannot remember for sure who??? maybe southwest Minn St??

do you think they will serve sdsu ice cream at an exhibition softball game??)))))) haha pretty sure i know the answer, but i can hope/ dream
      Time?

Comment

according to the softball team instagram account-

the team will have a doubleheader with SMSU beginning at 2pm

i am NEVER on instagram (you know being a grumpy old man and all, i cannot use such high falutin technology), so i had not done any research/ looking before making the last post

Comment

Anyone see a spring schedule? Any chance for more home games than past years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
            Anyone see a spring schedule? Any chance for more home games than past years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            if you go on to gojacks.com and go to the softball team and click on news, coach Mc gives kind of a wrap up on fall ball. if i remember correct she made a comment about trying to put together a very challenging schedule for spring

whether i remember that or not, i am pretty sure that the spring schedule is pretty far from finished at this moment

as far as home games, obviously the problem is that we have no idea when the weather will be good. sometimes we still get snow on the ground until mid to late april. i dont think bigger better teams want to schedule games that have a decent chance to need rescheduling or canceling

Comment

Working...
            X