Game 3 with usd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 3 with usd

If anyone else was trying to watch this game, going from our site and schedule it would only connect to the usd track and field video and did not give todays game as an option. but going to their site and clicking the watch sunday, does get you to the game

although i have to imagine NOBODY would ever need ANY type of tech help from me!!

Jacks up 3-0 in the 5th inning. Jacks lost the first game before a 20-0 win that only went 5 innings. After a slow start to the season, they seem to be regaining their form from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
      Jacks up 3-0 in the 5th inning. Jacks lost the first game before a 20-0 win that only went 5 innings. After a slow start to the season, they seem to be regaining their form from last season.
      yes i agree. they seem to be getting it going. still leading the league in pitching and hitting pretty easily, but almost nobody is quite on pace for the season they had last year. but again, as was said they seem to be getting it going so hopefully will be peaking when it matters most
      Last edited by LetsGoRabbits; 04-03-2022, 12:02 PM.

Comment

4-1 win for the rabbits! win the series 2 to 1 for the second time in two weekends of conference play

Comment

Jacks could maybe should have blown usd out of the game today too. left the bases loaded in the top of the 7th and left at least two on in two other innings and i think they left somebody on in every inning. had to be in the neighborhood of ten left on in 7 innings

and i think in game one yesterday they left over 10 on base as well and lost by 2.

the other thing that seems to be hurting the jacks in the games i have seen is errors. they still are second in the conference in fielding percentage, but they do not seem to be as sharp defensively as they were last year and it also seems like when they make an error it is coming back to hurt them

the game they lost UNO last week errors were extremely costly!! and the game they lost yesterday in theory would have been tied 3-3 after seven minus two unearned runs given to usd by our defense

Again, I AGREE! it does seem like they are starting to turn it up!!! and i definitely hope so!! would be a shame to have a team with this many VERY TALENTED underclassmen maybe being too relaxed because they think they are going to have LOTS of chances to succeed in the post season

I hope they can find the right balance of being relaxed but also playing EVERY game like it could be the last!!

Comment

Who has been paying significant attention? obviously we have had some other big things going on.

is Peyton hurt? or just off to a very slow start? it would be really nice to get her going!!!

Tori is still second in the league in ERA with a sub 2 number. and first in Ks. why does it seem like she is a little off? last game from last year and no no hitters so far this year?? it feels like Grace is the better pitcher right now, maybe only by a hair. but the numbers do not say that

feels like Lindsey is the only hitter ahead of last years pace. hope she can keep it up to the finish line!! maybe every other team is pitching Cylie and maybe a couple others so carefully that they are not getting the same opportunities for RBI etc...

it seems like Emma is starting to get hot. so last year she was ON FIRE early and really REALLY got cold at the end so maybe this year she is gonna do that in reverse. that would be great. if she can be hitting come playoffs like she was OOC and early conference last year that would be big!!!

ANYWAY this team has so much potential!!! it seems like they could really do some special things in the post season!! i just hope that they try to make the most out of every year and dont take anything for granted!! but i trust that coach wood will not allow that

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
              Who has been paying significant attention? obviously we have had some other big things going on.

is Peyton hurt? or just off to a very slow start? it would be really nice to get her going!!!

Tori is still second in the league in ERA with a sub 2 number. and first in Ks. why does it seem like she is a little off? last game from last year and no no hitters so far this year?? it feels like Grace is the better pitcher right now, maybe only by a hair. but the numbers do not say that

feels like Lindsey is the only hitter ahead of last years pace. hope she can keep it up to the finish line!! maybe every other team is pitching Cylie and maybe a couple others so carefully that they are not getting the same opportunities for RBI etc...

it seems like Emma is starting to get hot. so last year she was ON FIRE early and really REALLY got cold at the end so maybe this year she is gonna do that in reverse. that would be great. if she can be hitting come playoffs like she was OOC and early conference last year that would be big!!!

ANYWAY this team has so much potential!!! it seems like they could really do some special things in the post season!! i just hope that they try to make the most out of every year and dont take anything for granted!! but i trust that coach wood will not allow that
              I do believe that she is hurt. I agree with everything you said, though some slight regression shouldn't be surprising considering the team is mostly freshman and sophomores. I still think this team wins the Summit rather easily, and definitely has the talent to make some noise later.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post

I do believe that she is hurt. I agree with everything you said, though some slight regression shouldn't be surprising considering the team is mostly freshman and sophomores. I still think this team wins the Summit rather easily, and definitely has the talent to make some noise later.
                Yes i think so too! i just hope that they are not even slightly satisfied with that!

i imagine when you have a LOT of success early, it can be very easy, even natural, to think that you will have a lot of chances to do it again. and then poof suddenly 4 years have disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                X