Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster pictures and bios are up

Check them out........

....men's and women's....just in time for the season openers!

Nice work!

Re: Roster pictures and bios are up

I'm the first to admit I'm really out of touch with our rosters. But I'll also admit that when looking through our MBB roster and reading the bios, it's kind of scary that a majority of the players have nothing but high school highlights listed. Also counted only seven total earned letters from the roster. I knew they were young and new, but didn't realize just how young and new. But then again experience doesn't always equal success either.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Re: Roster pictures and bios are up

Holdren, Beran, Cadwell (RSFr) and Gilbert (RSFR) have 1 year together. Beran and Loney have 2 (Loney was a RSFR). Kleinjan has been there but he doesn't have the skills of a DI guard.

In short, this is a team with some talent and potential but with very little experience together if any at all at the DI level. This will equate to some struggles, especially against talented team early in the season.

I hope the players, coaches and fans aren't frustrated if things don't go smoothly and we suffer some bad losses. Its really about building the program right now. By the time Holdren is a senior, Cadwell, Gilbert, the RSFr this year and the 2 new recruits may have quite a team. I hope we find a conference they can compete in.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X