X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE GAME ON TV IN MILWAUKEE

FROM THE WEBSITE OF THE PANTHERS
    http://uwmpanthers.collegesports.com...kbl-sched.html

THE GAME @FROST WILL BE ON WMLW FOR THE PEOPLE IN MILWAUKEE ON DEC 6. NOT SURE IF THIS IS A STATE WIDE TV STATION OR JUST IN MILWAUKEE.

Re: WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE GAME ON TV IN MILWAUKEE

I just noticed that this morning while looking at the UWM and Marquette schedules.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

To make the emptiest of all invitations, for those of you who would rather watch the game in the comfort of my basement than in the comfort of the Frost, consider yourselves invited. I will sweeten the deal by providing free beer. However, all noise will be severely restricted as the 2 yr-old goes to bed around 8:00 and the wife will be 8 months pregnant at the time (read: extremely hormonal and subject to extreme mood swings based on things like excessive noise and anything else that seems like a small deal to us non-pregnant people). As I said, the invitation is out there!
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Here is more info about the Panther's TV deal.

http://uwmpanthers.collegesports.com...103105aab.html

Go State! ;D

P.S. MJA, thanks for the invite. However I think I am going to have to pass and go to Frost even though you made it sound mighty tempting.

Comment

It'd be nice if SDPTV or one of the Sioux Falls/Rapid City Stations would pick up that TV broadcast. Maybe a joint announcer broadcast?
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
          X