Week 3 Basketball predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Basketball predictions

I will post the week 1 results after the Jacks win tonight.  So far, all of the dividion I teams have won.

Here are the week 3 games.  Predictions are due Sunday, Nov 13 at noon since there is a game on the 14th.

Nov 14.
    SDSU Men vs Lipscomb or
    SDSU Men vs N. Colorado
    Nov 18.
    SDSU Men vs Illinois
    NDSU Men vs Minnesota
    NDSU Women vs N. Illinois
    Fresno St Women vs Cal Irvine
    Rice Men vs Marquette
    Nov 19
    SDSU Women vs Nebraska
    Nov20
    SDSU Women vs Drake
    NDSU Men vs Hamline
    NDSU Women vs Toledo

We won't know whether we are playing N. Colorado or Lipscomb until the night of the 13 so pick both ways and only the actual game will count.

Several of you who participated in week 1 have not submitted you predictions for week 2.  Since the first game is not until Nov. 9 I am extending the deadline to noon on Tuesday.  (My computer was acting strange so it is possible I missed some e-mails.)

I have picks for week two from Jacks99, Jacks02, Kid Dakota, NC2003, Rabbit74, Rabbitden, and SDSU/BHS-Fan

New participants are always welcome. Just click on my name and send an e-mail with your picks.

Re: Week 3 Basketball predictions

This week's basketball picks are due by noon on
    Sunday.

Football Picks for this week are due by noon today if you don't have them in yet.

Comment

The Week 3 picks are in.  There are 6 unanimous picks this week.  The splits are 6-5 for NDSU over N. Illionis women, 8-3 pick of NDSU men over Hamline and a 6-5 pick for the NDSU women to beat Toledo.  If you forgot to submit your picks, I will add them in as long as I receive them before the first game starts tomorrow. Irvine received one vote over Fresno.

Week 3
      -----Men-------Men-------Men-------Men-------Women-----Women-----Men-------Women-----Women-----Men-------Women
      -----SDSU------SDSU------SDSU------NDSU------NDSU------Fresno-----Rice-------SDSU------SDSU------NDSU------NDSU
      -----Lipscomb---N. Colo-----Illinois----Minn-------N Ill--------Irvine----Marquette--Nebraska----Drake-----Hamline----Toledo
      -----14-Nov-----14-Nov-----18-Nov---18-Nov-----18-Nov-----18-Nov----18-Nov---19-Nov-----20-Nov----20-Nov-----20-Nov
      Jacks02
      -----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois-----Minnesota----NDSU------Fresno----Marquette---SDSU------SDSU------NDSU------Toledo
      Jacks99
      -----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois-----Minnesota----NDSU------Fresno----Marquette----SDSU------SDSU------NDSU------NDSU
      Kid Dakota
      ----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois-----Minnesota----NDSU------Fresno-----Marquette----SDSU------SDSU------NDSU------NDSU            
      NC2003
      -----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois-----Minnesota----N Illinois---Fresno-----Marquette----SDSU------SDSU------NDSU------NDSU
      Rabbit74
      -----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois------Minnesota----N Illinois---Fresno-----Marquette----SDSU------SDSU------NDSU------Toledo
      Rabbitden
      -----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois------Minnesota----N Illinois---Fresno-----Marquette----SDSU-----SDSU-----Hamline-----NDSU
      Rabbitlivininverm
      ----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois------Minnesota---N Illinois----Fresno-----Marquette----SDSU------SDSU------Hamiline----Toledo      
      WestRiverJack
      -----SDSU-------SDSU------Illinois------Minnesota----N Illinois----Fresno-----Marquette---SDSU------SDSU------Hamline----Toledo
      1Bunnies
      -----SDSU------SDSU------Illinois------Minnesota----NDSU-------Fresno------Marquette---SDSU------SDSU----NDSU------NDSU
      SDSU?BHS-Fan
      -----SDSU----- -SDSU------Illinoins-----Minnesota-- --NDSU-----Irvine-----Marquette---SDSU-------SDSU-----NDSU-----NDSU
      SiouxFallsJack
      -----SDSU------SDSI-------Illinois------Minnesota-----NDSU---Fresno------Marquette---SDSU-------SDSU------NDSU-----Toledo
      Kruse3310
      -------------------------------Illinois------Minnesota------N Ill----Fresno------Marquette--Nebraska--SDSU------NDSU-------NDSU

I will list the set of games for week 4 after we know if SDSU makes it to the next round of the Guardians Classis next weekend.  

Comment

The exhibition games are over and all of the week 3 games were regular season games resulting in more challenging predictions. As a group the accuracy rate was 75%. Rabbit 74 again led with 90% for the week and 92.9% for the year.

Rabbit74
        --------------------92.9--------28--------26--------90
        NC2003
        --------------------85.7--------28--------24--------80
        Rabbitlivininverm
        --------------------85.7--------28--------24--------80
        Jacks1979
        --------------------83.3--------18--------15--------
        Kruse3310
        --------------------82.4--------17--------14--------70
        Jacks02
        --------------------82.1--------28--------23--------80