Late signing period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late signing period

Anyone know if we are going to get anyone today?

Re: Late signing period

W'd better...have you read the Argus?

Comment

Originally posted by packer_tattoo View Post
      W'd better...have you read the Argus?
      ...must be employed in the Argus circulation department.

Comment

I'm thinking of putting up a "Have you read the Argus?!1!!1!eleventy!??" thread, just for the heck of it.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I wonder if having Dykstra will help us nab any ISU recruits now that McDermott looks to being going to Creighton?

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...-waste-no-time

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
            I wonder if having Dykstra will help us nab any ISU recruits now that McDermott looks to being going to Creighton?

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...-waste-no-time
            I doubt it, but it would be nice.

I wonder when we will be getting news about new signees. Word was that there were some players in for a visit this weekend. I would assume that if offers were made we might be hearing shortly.

Does anybody know when this signing period ends?

Also does anyone know where local, SD recruits are going? Newton? Mitch White?

Comment

I think TV wrote that it goes for like a month

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post

I wonder when we will be getting news about new signees. Word was that there were some players in for a visit this weekend. I would assume that if offers were made we might be hearing shortly.

The signing period runs until Mat 19,i believe.

I heard a couple of Juco players were in this weekend, a point guard and a 3-4 forward. I don't know if they got/hold offers or not.

Comment

Mitch White is a junior.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post

I thought I heard Newton was going to Wayne State. I could be wrong on that though.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Anyone know where Adol Aluong is going? Two of his senior teammates are signed to play Division I and he is the only one from his team who was named all-state.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                        The signing period runs until Mat 19,i believe.

I heard a couple of Juco players were in this weekend, a point guard and a 3-4 forward. I don't know if they got/hold offers or not.
                        The end of the spring signing period really doesn't mean much as athletes can accept a scholarship any time up until school starts in the fall - they just don't sign a formal letter after the signing period is over.

Comment

My hope is the Jacks are being patient with their scholarships, but hopefully we have some news soon!

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
                            Anyone know where Adol Aluong is going? Two of his senior teammates are signed to play Division I and he is the only one from his team who was named all-state.
                            He isn't D-I talent...... He came out to BHSU for a workout and we didn't offer him anything.....

Comment

Stopped by Frost yesterday. Didn't see any fresh faces. I did see Grif was in a walking boot, I didn't ask what had happened.

I expect us to sign a couple of JUCO's, maybe one freshman. Time will tell.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X