• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Larson On Campus

Cody Larson was on campus today!!

Re: Cody Larson On Campus

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
    Campus is such a broad term. Which campus?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post

Considering your "location" says Fargo, ND and the reputation you have as a poster in general...maybe you're talking about NDSU's campus?

If so, this thread should be someplace else other than the Men's SDSU basketball section.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I haven't heard Iowa's new coach comment on Licklieter's recruits and I haven't heard where Licklieter is going. Certainly, it is in Cody's best interest to have a back-up plan.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Weve got a few scholarships to work with I hear.

Comment

I've heard he has some interest from much further south where another South Dakota native excelled and went on to big things. I would be thrilled, but very surprised if he ended up at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              I've heard he has some interest from much further south where another South Dakota native excelled and went on to big things. I would be thrilled, but very surprised if he ended up at SDSU.

mike miller and florida by chance?

Comment

Can anyone actually confirm he was on campus?

If not, I heard Michael Jordan was on campus today. I heard his son wants to transfer from Illinois, and if we give his kid a scholarship, MJ will build us a new football stadium and put real seats around the baseball field.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                  Can anyone actually confirm he was on campus?

If not, I heard Michael Jordan was on campus today. I heard his son wants to transfer from Illinois, and if we give his kid a scholarship, MJ will build us a new football stadium and put real seats around the baseball field.

I vote for this. Also Ditka as motivational assistant on the football team.

Comment

fwiw

http://gazetteonline.com/blogs/diamo...with-new-coach

Comment

I'm throwing the flag on Just in the Crowd...for now, a one-week ban.

Just in the Crowd is a troll and has been on the edge in the moderators' view and he just jumped off!

I am going to double-check some absolutely reliable sources but for now: this thread is closed...based on pure B.S. (Just in the Crowd: picture a Beavis and Butthead type, snickering to himself for riling up the SDSU message board.)

Added later: Checked with the sources. Just in the Crowd's statement is false.
                      Last edited by JackJD; 03-30-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X