2010-2011 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-2011 Schedule

I know it is early, but is there any word on some of our OOC games for next year?

Is there a chance for another MTE in Cancun or Bahamas or somewhere else?

Re: 2010-2011 Schedule

I heard that there is a good possibility that the men won't be playing in a OOC tournament next year. There was good competition but I feel like that the team played their butts off in the tourney and that killed them for the next week or two. They ended up losing their next very winnable game to Denver and then got killed at IUPUI, which wasn't a bad loss, but it seemed they were a little tired. I for one would like for them not to play in a tourney this year, but that is my opinion.

Comment

I think if they don't play in an OCC it will be more because they should have a full home schedule. In the past they were going to play on the road anyways so they would go to an OCC.... Next year they should have a ton of home games so no need...

Comment

Nevada Wolf Pack will be making a trip back there in a return game. Date not known yet.

Comment

Iowa came out with their non-conference schedule. They open up with the Jacks November 14.

http://gazetteonline.com/blogs/on-io...hoops-schedule

Comment

Thanks for the info jack power. I am really looking forward to that game and was just hoping it would fall on a date I can go. And it does.

TV made a mention that the SDSU schedule could be out in the next couple weeks on the last chat, if I remember correctly.

Comment

I will start with what I have. Anyone feel free to add any games.
              ??/?? @ Minnesota
              11/14 @ Iowa
              11/30 Nevada
              12/4 NDSU
              12/30 @UMKC
              1/1 @ Southern Utah
              1/6 Centenery
              1/8 Oral Roberts
              1/13 @ Western Illinois
              1/15 @ IUPUI
              1/20 Oakland
              1/22 IPFW
              1/27 UMKC
              1/29 Southern Utah
              2/3 @ Oral Roberts
              2/5 @ Centenery
              2/10 IUPUI
              2/12 Western Illinois
              2/17 @ IPFW
              2/19 @ Oakland
              2/26 @ NDSU
              Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

I really like the three non-conference games listed so far. I realize Iowa is down, but still a Big Ten opponent. Another Big Ten in Minnesota. And Nevada is always solid. Definite upgrade from previous years already.

Comment

5 of 7 on the road to finish the conference season. hopefully we get off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by valleyrabbit View Post
                    I will start with what I have. Anyone feel free to add any games.
                    ??/?? @ Minnesota
                    I'm going to guess that game will be right around Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                      Thanks for the info jack power. I am really looking forward to that game and was just hoping it would fall on a date I can go. And it does.

TV made a mention that the SDSU schedule could be out in the next couple weeks on the last chat, if I remember correctly.
                      You're more than welcome. It recently occurred to me that this game is on a Sunday, so i'm going to make the trip down as well.

I read where one of Clint's old Heelan mates, Brennan Cougill, was ruled ineligible for Iowa.

So far, we have Nevada and Wisconsin-Green Bay at Frost and Iowa and Minnesota on the road.

Also, a couple of players told me that the team is going to Canada and play some games in August. The added benefit to the games is they get to hold actual practices the week before leaving. Should be a nice jump start to the season.

Comment

Kansas also did a Canada trip in August a couple years ago. Played three games in four days.

Idaho State making a return trip to Frost per TV and ISU's website.

Nevada and Green bay are two very good programs coming to Frost.

I as well will attend Iowa game. We might have more ppl there than the Hawks.

Comment

Going to Winnipeg August 24-27. Playing some Canadian teams. Cam Hornby's team??

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post
                            going to winnipeg august 24-27. Playing some canadian teams. Cam hornby's team??
                            whoooooooooooooo

Comment

Schedule is out:

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...43&SPSID=88455

Comment

Working...
                              X