IUPUI @ Frost gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IUPUI @ Frost gdt

Terry had an attendance total of 4900 for last nights game in his game writeup today in the AL. Didn't seem like there was more there last night than the NDSU game but I suppose I could be wrong.

I went to Cubbies last night after the game and more than one of us were commenting on how quite it was in Frost last night. There might has well of been 500 fans there considering you could here yourself breath most of the time(Zero home-court advantage IMO). Our fans and their reactions to good teams coming into Frost is, to say the least...a head scratcher.

Anyway...if there were actually 4900...great turnout for Kia, Garrett and Mark!! Hope to see everyone in SF. GET LOUD!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      We just need to do what Jason Kidd did the other night to the Atlanta coach--just run right into him. Got at technical called on the coach. (Of course Kidd was dribbling the ball at the time . . . )
      Friend I was sitting at said the same thing, run into the coach.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I could hear the crowd at the end on WNAX and was surprised. Nice to see that attendance for IUPUI. They are at least showing up for the top teams.

Comment

Last night was one of the family fun night package deals, wasn't it? If so, it worked as intended, bringing in 4900. I noticed a lot of people in my section (BB) who I hadn't seen before.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
          X