• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ ipfw gdt

ay forget it

Comment

Live stats on IPFW shows SDSU taking timeout with 46 seconds on the clock.
      Score: Jacks down by 6 after Griff hit a three. Casey MacKenzie credited with an assist.

Comment

Casey credited with a steal, Clint missed a three, we foul. 38 seconds left.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Live stats on IPFW shows SDSU taking timeout with 46 seconds on the clock.
          Score: Jacks down by 6 after Griff hit a three. Casey MacKenzie credited with an assist.
          I always liked how Casey played the game . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

IPFW is inbounding after a Jack basket Jacks steal and miss a three and a Jack foul could have made it a three point game foul on placmire on a three point shot Callahan shooting hits one, hits two, hits three down two

Comment

They miss. WE rebound, they foul.

Griff shooting...hits one.....losing track but with 33 seconds, its a 3 point game.

Comment

Down to three points-- WTF?

Comment

Come on Jacks, moral victories don't count.

Comment

We foul...they hit FT 4 pt game

wnax back on....

10 seconds left. Steve Imming recapping.

Comment

Five point game now with 10 seconds.
                      IPFW missed first FT
                      the second: hits it.,

Comment

fw hits one free hits two dons by five. kai for three sargeant misses for a three still down five 15 to go. Jacks foul placmire to shot two misses one hit next lead is six game over Jacks lose by six

Comment

Final score
                          IPFW 78, SDSU 72

Puts us at 13-14 for the season and 9-7 for the confrerence.
                          IPFW 9-8 in the league. They're 14-13 overall. First time they've won 14 in DI competition.

Must have been a furious last minute. Too bad the power outage occurred.

Gotta figure out a way not to get buried early so that we're trying to claw back.

Comment

I hate IPFW. I'm not sure if I mentioned that earlier.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So,...with the minutes Casey got in this game, think he'll have to take a shower?

(Just in case someone reading this thread is not familiar with this year's and last year's rosters: Casey MacKenzie was a senior last year. Not on the team this year except in the books of IPFW.)

I'm voting for Casey MacKenzie for the "Jackrabbit Pride" award...name another player who has put in such an effort while not even being on the roster!

Comment

My take on the loss after watching on Summit TV: IPFW was lights out from downtown. Partly due to poor defense, partly due to about 5 weird loose balls that bounced to a IPFW shooter standing all alone.

Second observation, it seemed like every 50/50 loose ball or rebound went to IPFW. We didn't seem to want the loose balls and looked tired about halfway through the first half.

On an early game like this, do we get a shoot around? Our shooting was not good from just about everyone today.
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X