TV Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Coverage

I'm interested in hearing peoples comments on future coverage of SDSU basketball. IMO, it is a must to grow the following of SDSU athletics. They could start with covering home games, then move to covering conference games. This would not detract people from attending games, it would only grow SDSU's market share in the state. Let the bidding begin $$$$.

Re: TV Coverage

As long as SDSU doesn't have to "pay" for the coverage and eventually receives a "share" of future profits from the production...I'm all for it.

I will still remain a believer that if these past 3 games were not on TV, there would've been at least 500 more fans at each game. I would've probably driven up for the game Monday night, but since I was up for the NDSU game, I thought...what the heck, I'll just watch it on TV.

But...with this said, I do believe the "greater good" is to have SDSU athletics on television.

Midcontinent has definitely done the best production of any games that have been on TV, since the move to D-1, IMO. If they can eventually get it in HD...even better!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Re: TV Coverage

Yes a few more would have attended the games without them being televised. However, I believe that is short-term thinking. I believe that consistent television coverage will grow the fan-base and accelerate the rate of growth in attendance over the long term.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
      X