No Terry V. for NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Terry V. for NDSU

TV just tweeted that due to a family medical issue he won't be able to attend the NDSU games. Mick Garry will be doing TV's chat. Thoughts and prayers to TV's family on whatever the issue is.

Re: No Terry V. for NDSU

I hope everything is alright with TV - our thoughts are with you & your family TV. Mick isn't bringing Stu with him is he? If he does, I'm sure Stu will be donned in his 'Michigan State' green.

Comment

Totally cool TV has his priorities in line. Hope all turns out well, but he will be missed tonight. If I had my choices I would have picked Mick to fill in as well. Thanks Argus Leader.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
        I hope everything is alright with TV - our thoughts are with you & your family TV. Mick isn't bringing Stu with him is he? If he does, I'm sure Stu will be donned in his 'Michigan State' green.
        Shouldn't they have a picture of Stu at every entrance and prevent him from getting in?

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

how is the weather up in brookings and is anyone else driving up to brookings for the games today. I would have left this morning but had to work a half day.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Light snow right now and foggy. 30 degrees. The wind is supposed to pick up tonight.

Comment

Mick will do well. He has a great sense of humor. Do you suppose both Mick and TV will be blogging the USD game Monday? (Assuming everything is sorted out for TV by then.)
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                Mick will do well. He has a great sense of humor. Do you suppose both Mick and TV will be blogging the USD game Monday? (Assuming everything is sorted out for TV by then.)
                I think Mick might have said in his live chat this week that he won't be at the game Monday in Frost because he is on furlough this coming week.
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Snowing pretty good now in Brookings...safetravelusa says its scattered ice/slippery betwixt brookings and SF.

Brookings to ND border is scattered ice/slippery and snow/ice/slippery.

Drive safe everyone.
                  Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 02-13-2010, 02:41 PM.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                    Totally cool TV has his priorities in line. Hope all turns out well, but he will be missed tonight. If I had my choices I would have picked Mick to fill in as well. Thanks Argus Leader.
                    Agreed. He spends enough time on Jacks sports away from his family.

Comment

Working...
                    X