NDSU Reserved Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Reserved Tickets

I know there was another thread that was talking about this but I'll start another one:

Does anyone have 4 reserved tickets for the NDSU Doubleheader??

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: NDSU Reserved Tickets

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    I know there was another thread that was talking about this but I'll start another one:

Does anyone have 4 reserved tickets for the NDSU Doubleheader??

Go Jacks!!
    I am aware of someone who has been trying to unload some tickets. I sent you a PM.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I know someone who has at least a pair of reserved ticketts for this double header PM me for info

Comment

I'm covered for both games!

Thanks to everyone who put me in contact with tickets!!

I think this could be a good forum for people who have season tickets, or tickets they can't use to get rid of them. Don't know if Filbert could start a new "category", but I think it would help a lot of people out. I hate seeing rows of blue seats empty game after game, when we all know those ticket have been bought and paid for. Be nice to get them paid for again!
        I've actually always thought a website that could be set up for those season-ticket holders to advertise their tickets and whatever they sold them for could go directly to the SDSU Athletic dept as a donation in their name. Just a thought.

Thanks again to the board!!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          I'm covered for both games!

Thanks to everyone who put me in contact with tickets!!

I think this could be a good forum for people who have season tickets, or tickets they can't use to get rid of them. Don't know if Filbert could start a new "category", but I think it would help a lot of people out. I hate seeing rows of blue seats empty game after game, when we all know those ticket have been bought and paid for. Be nice to get them paid for again!
          I've actually always thought a website that could be set up for those season-ticket holders to advertise their tickets and whatever they sold them for could go directly to the SDSU Athletic dept as a donation in their name. Just a thought.

Thanks again to the board!!

Go Jacks!!
          Agree. I have 6 season tickets and I can't make it to every game, not even close. I leave 4 tickets with friends/family but I usually eat 2 tickets if I can't be there. My kids are Junior Jacks so they don't use my season tickets. They do sit in the seats however.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The person I got my tickets from has she thinks 5 tickets for NDSU reserved and 7 For USD reserved left.

If interested PM me and I will give you contact information because she doesn't want it all broadcast across the web.

Comment

Working...
            X