• Show
Clear All

• Re: Suu gdt

Whew.

Ain't conference games fun?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

A road sweep is sweet. Can't wait to hear Nagy's comments.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Another BIG win!!! first road sweep....way to go Jacks

Comment

way to make it hard on us guys. ugly win equals good win

Comment

5-1 in the conference, thanks to a 2-game road sweep. That's huge. Multiple heroes tonight. Way to go, Jacks!
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
              Great game guys... Like this road streak much better
              yes might as well just get 19 wins in a row now to even it out....but first lets just get the 4th one in Fargo on Friday.

Comment

best channelsurfing.net download I've had--just upgraded to 3 mb wireless. glad they didn't collapse.

Comment

Engen had a nice road trip.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Post game: Garrett C. (had 19 points tonight)
                    on coming off the bench: I've been feeling good coming off the bench. We got the confidence now.
                    They made some tough shots so we just had to keep our composure.
                    Mile high...really hard to breathe.

Imming: NDSU always a nice rivalry. Garrett: Time for us to go up there and play like we should.

Comment

Nagy interview

Isn't it amazing what a little confidence will do. Even early (vs SUU) when we were bad we calmed down....

Commented on Garrett's late 3 pt shot -- Coach Hanson yelled "No" and it went in.
                      Engen: Mark really playing well...big key to our sucess. He's giving us big minutes and his rebounds were big. we were a bit better offensively when he is in because they have to guard him because he can shoot.

Not happy with free throws tonight. When up 19 I'm telling the guys this will not be easy and they made a run.

Only 11 turnovers...I think just 20 for the weekend.
                      We have a bunch of kids who can pass the ball.

Did a good job on Baker. He had 16 but averages 24. Had 8 right off the bat.

NDSU next Friday: If you look at our schedule, three of our next five on the road. Go one and then two at home then two on the road. Keep winning road games and you put pressure on everyone else. Our players enjoying how this fees. They're doing the coaching. I'm doing less and less talking.

Comment

Nagy: Only 11 TO tonite, 20 for weekend. Great job of protecting the ball

Comment

Scoring:

Garrett C, 19
                          Clint S 16
                          Wolters 12
                          Kai 9 (3 for 3 from 3)
                          Engen 6 (9 rebounds)
                          Cordova 5
                          Moss 5 (6 rebounds)

Jacks 20 of 56 from the field
                          SUU 21 of 53 on their home court

10 of 20 for three pointers

11 turnovers by Jacks 16 by SUU

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            way to make it hard on us guys. ugly win equals good win
                            Not so sure I'd call this one ugly. A little homely at times but not ugly. We did many things right in this game at a venue that is very hostile to visitors. I think SUU has won something like 78% of its home games since the facility was opened in about 1985 (I'll go to their media guide and check that). Fact is, we were scrapping the whole time and didn't have many lapses.

Added: The Centrum opened in 1985. Prior to this season, SUU's win-loss record in the Centrum was 230 of 288, or 79.9%. They don't exactly roll out the welcome mat. No doubt altitude has some effect on visiting flatlanders, too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                              Engen had a nice road trip.

Man, has this kid hung in there or what?

Comment

Anybody notice that we are now 4-3 on the road this year. Winning road records are hard to come by at this level (5-2 home, 0-3 Neutral sites). I must say that is a very nice change of pace.

Comment

Working...
                                X