Umkc gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Umkc gdt

Good job fellas. Way to hit the offensive boards Kai!

Comment

I'm a

tonite

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        I'm a

tonite
        Your getting owned by image posting tonight sturg...0-2!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

dang it

Comment

anyone get nagy's post game quotes??

Comment

Originally posted by GBGBGJ View Post
              anyone get nagy's post game quotes??
              Didn't catch them all but:
              1. Really proud of the guys for the way they played
              2. could tell in practice that they are really starting to get it and the players are starting to coach each other. Makes it a lot easier on him, fun to coach when its like that.
              3. Kai's best game all year, very active on the glass & aggressive but smart with shot selection.
              4. Nate was clutch with his free throw shooting & they couldn't stop him on the drive to the bucket. Says Nate seems to play better in a tight game.
              5. A little concerned about defense in the second half. First half very good, but even though we are now 4-1 in conference, we are last in the league in defensive FG%. That can't happen if we want to be a championship team.
              6. Mentioned that Garrett is only player selected to pre-season conf team & is averaging just 7 pts in conf games. Garrett doesn't care as long as the team is doing well. Says we may not have any all-conference players, but are playing well as a team.
              7. Team goal is to go 2-0 on the road trip, in he told the team to keep their nose to the grindstone. After Saturday at SUU & at NDSU we'll only have 4 more conf road games. We can put pressure on the rest of the conference if we play well & win.

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                Mentioned that Garrett is only player selected to pre-season conf team & is averaging just 7 pts in conf games. Garrett doesn't care as long as the team is doing well. Says we may not have any all-conference players, but are playing well as a team.

If this is true this says an awful lot about this young man.

Comment

Meanwhile, Bison and SUU are in overtime. Who's hoping for a three overtime game?

Comment

My favorite moment of the game was after Nate knocked away an in-bounds pass & just missed running it down late in the second half, KAI walked over & put his arm around his shoulder & was talking to him.

Great picture of a senior leader helping out the younger player. This is the biggest thing this program has been missing for the last 4 years IMO. Keep it going.
                    Last edited by HoboJack; 01-07-2010, 09:56 PM. Reason: typed wrong name

Comment

The KC radio guys picked Mrs. Williams' son as their Player of the Game, said he was the difference between SDSU and UMKC--senior leadership. They said he was the emotional heart of the Rabbits.

You can't believe how sweet that is to hear!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                        My favorite moment of the game was after Troy knocked away an in-bounds pass & just missed running it down late in the second half, KAI walked over & put his arm around his shoulder & was talking to him.

Great picture of a senior leader helping out the younger player. This is the biggest thing this program has been missing for the last 4 years IMO. Keep it going.

Troy??

Comment

Okay, I'm missing something. Who is Troy? Did you mean Wolters? Is his nickname Troy?

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            The KC radio guys picked Mrs. Williams' son as their Player of the Game, said he was the difference between SDSU and UMKC--senior leadership. They said he was the emotional heart of the Rabbits.

You can't believe how sweet that is to hear!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
                            The KC radio guys were right! Great night for Kai -- that was fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Okay, I'm missing something. Who is Troy? Did you mean Wolters? Is his nickname Troy?
                              Can't belive I did that. Nate Wolters.

Didn't want to just type his last name & Troy was the first thing that popped into my head. Troy Wolters was a MN Vikings kick returner a few year ago, now with Carolina I believe. My apologies to Nate, as he certainly has earned my respect.

Comment

Bison choke prompts a meltdown over on Bisonville.... Blew a late lead... Jacks' fans can sympathize.... maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X