Making Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Progress

As of now, the SDSU men's basketball team has made more free throws than our opponents have attempted. Free throws have accounted for an average of over 17 points per game this season.

The Jackrabbits have made over 38% of its 3 point shots, compared to 34% last year.

Right now, SDSU is averaging more than 5 points per game better than last year. Our opponents are averaging 3 points less per game.

SDSU is averaging about 2 more offensive rebounds per game so far this season than last year.

Granted, there is a lot of basketball to be played before this thing is over, but overall, we are playing much better basketball than we've seen for some time.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Making Progress

Some interesting stats. I am excited. I think if we keep playing like we've been lately we'll finish the season over .500. That, in my mind, would be turning the corner a little....then we can take the next step which is challenging for the conference.

I'm real excited for this road trip. I am hoping for a 2-0 trip. That might be unrealistic, but it's my hope. I would love to be sitting at 9-8 and 5-1 in the conference w/ 4 conference road games out of the way, not to mention having already played ORU and IUPUI, 2 of the top 3 teams in the conference. This trip could tell us alot. Have we started to turn the corner? I can't wait to find out!

Comment

Working...
    X