Jan 15/16 NDSU games on KSFY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan 15/16 NDSU games on KSFY

This just in: The SDSU at NDSU basketball games on Jan. 15-16 will air live on KSFY in Sioux Falls, plus Fox College Sports and NBC in ND.
    From TV's Twitter

http://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: Jan 15/16 NDSU games on KSFY

Men on Friday at 7
    Women on Saturday at 7

Comment

Looks like the Men's game will be on FSN-C also for those of us who have MidContinent and pay the extra $4/mo for the package. Some nice television coverage for this game...good to see!!

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204867952

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I do appreciate this option. I have to work all weekend and although I enjoy listening to Steve and Tyler on WNAX it is nice to be able to watch it on TV. Its also easier to convince others casual fans to tune in.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          Looks like the Men's game will be on FSN-C also for those of us who have MidContinent and pay the extra $4/mo for the package. Some nice television coverage for this game...good to see!!

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204867952

Go Jacks!!
          FCS-C is available on the extended cable package from Knology as well. Channel 172 on the digital/HD package. They cover a lot of Summit league and other mid to low major games.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The game is on TV here also. Which is nice since my wife committed us to dinner while the game is on. So now I can tape it and watch it later that night.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Looks like Channel 617 on DirecTV.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Any chance of this being on HD for KSFY? Our HS has a game tonigt, so I was gonna tape it and watch it later

Anyone know?

Comment

I have Midcontinent.

I have it set to tape on KSFYHD (ch. 601) for tonight (gonna take the kiddos swimming, then watch it after they go to bed). But I doubt very much it's in HD.

Comment

Speaking of HD, perhaps a good way for the Athletic Dept to make some money would be to buy/lease some HD production equipment and have a crew they lease out to anyone who wants to do HD programming?

That way all Jacks games would be broadcast in HD, and the Athletic Department could make some extra coin? I know the equipment is expensive, but contrary to popular belief, most HD sports is done with HD cameras and crews leased from local companies. IE, ESPN is going to do an HD college football game, they contract with a local company to run the cameras. If a small business can make money with this, the Athletic Department should be able to.

Is there anyone with HD equipment in South Dakota right now? Kelo or PBS would be my guesses, but I have no idea.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      Speaking of HD, perhaps a good way for the Athletic Dept to make some money would be to buy/lease some HD production equipment and have a crew they lease out to anyone who wants to do HD programming?

That way all Jacks games would be broadcast in HD, and the Athletic Department could make some extra coin? I know the equipment is expensive, but contrary to popular belief, most HD sports is done with HD cameras and crews leased from local companies. IE, ESPN is going to do an HD college football game, they contract with a local company to run the cameras. If a small business can make money with this, the Athletic Department should be able to.

Is there anyone with HD equipment in South Dakota right now? Kelo or PBS would be my guesses, but I have no idea.
                      Daktronics has some HD production equipment.
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                      X