Centenary GDT-Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centenary GDT-Men

The guys have now seen how to do it: tough, scrappy, physical play, determined rebounding, and just flat out-working their opponent.

Let's see if they can protect the home court against the surprising Gents--who have played well this year despite the departure of some of their best players after they announced that they're dropping down to D-III in 2011.

The ORU game Thursday night was a lot of fun. Too bad so many Jacks fans missed it. Don't make the same mistake tonight. What else do you have going on? Come on out and help warm up old Frost Arena!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Centenary GDT-Men

I will be in Frost tonight, looking forward to seeing the men for the first time this year.

Coming into the year, I was probably most excited to see what James Rader adds to the team. Without looking at stat sheets, it seems he hasn't really seen much time, correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing Clint light it up and the men making it two in a row.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

Coming into the year, I was probably most excited to see what James Rader adds to the team. Without looking at stat sheets, it seems he hasn't really seen much time, correct me if I'm wrong.
      Nagy has been playing 10 players pretty consistently. Three players that have not seen a lot of time as of late are Engen, Cassaday, and Rader. I have no info as to why they haven't been out there more.

The starting lineups have been changed around several times and they seem to have found a couple lineups. They seem to have found some groupings that are playing with some fire.

Looking forward to tonight!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        Nagy has been playing 10 players pretty consistently. Three players that have not seen a lot of time as of late are Engen, Cassaday, and Rader. I have no info as to why they haven't been out there more.

The starting lineups have been changed around several times and they seem to have found a couple lineups. They seem to have found some groupings that are playing with some fire.

Looking forward to tonight!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        Engen actually played Thurs. night. I think he will see more time in league play.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Is there a way to pay to watch a single game on the internet? I typically attend in person, but I can't make it tonight.

Comment

Frost filling to a good sized crowd. Not SRO by any means, but avg attendance going up.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Not bad for a "Centary" doubleheader. People like to see a home team that plays hard.

Bring it again tonight Jacks!

Comment

Couldn't make it as our high school team had a game tonight. I am trying to watch on Summit TV, but there is nothing working for me. Anyone else having problems?

Comment

ya no video for me yet

Comment

Garrett off the bench again tonight.

Comment

AC gets the start tonight with Kai Clint Mike and Dale

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

any one have video?

Comment

8-2 Jacks
                          Everyone really bringing it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            any one have video?
                            i do have video now

Comment

Kai early statement: I will not let them stop me.

Comment

Working...
                              X