UMKC game on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC game on TV

I saw tonight on KDLT that the UMKC game on Jan. 7 was going to be carried on KDLT-US channel 46.2. That is the digital over the air channel here in Brookings. I have not seen any announcement on gojacks.com or anywhere else. Has anyone else heard this?

Re: UMKC game on TV

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
    I saw tonight on KDLT that the UMKC game on Jan. 7 was going to be carried on KDLT-US channel 46.2. That is the digital over the air channel here in Brookings. I have not seen any announcement on gojacks.com or anywhere else. Has anyone else heard this?

It is true!

Comment

I am surprised that this is not being promoted more. Someone had to go through the work to get this on TV and I would think it would get some sort of promotion on gojacks.com

Comment

Midcontinent channel 606....

Comment

Been seeing a bunch of television spots for it the last few days.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I assume the answer is no, but can anybody confirm whether or not the Universal Sports channel is available on Dish or Direct TV.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
              I am surprised that this is not being promoted more. Someone had to go through the work to get this on TV and I would think it would get some sort of promotion on gojacks.com
              http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204864782

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                I assume the answer is no, but can anybody confirm whether or not the Universal Sports channel is available on Dish or Direct TV.
                Not sure about the satellite services but if you have a digital tuner you can get it in most of eastern SD. Just program your TV if it has a built in tuner or program your tuner. I use a powered indoor digital antenna to improve my signal strength and get quite a view "over the air" digital channels for free. KDLT-US channel 46-2 is one of them. I must admit that I've never paid attention to a single program before but now I will.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Not sure about the satellite services but if you have a digital tuner you can get it in most of eastern SD. Just program your TV if it has a built in tuner or program your tuner. I use a powered indoor digital antenna to improve my signal strength and get quite a view "over the air" digital channels for free. KDLT-US channel 46-2 is one of them. I must admit that I've never paid attention to a single program before but now I will.
                  I think they show a lot of swimming, which is weird.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Pretty much dedicated to Olympic sporting events throughout the year. This channel is one of those that NBC will have extensive Olympic coverage when the games are on.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

On Midco's 606, looks like bobsledding to me so I'm having trouble identifying the players. Was Moss driving that last sled?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        On Midco's 606, looks like bobsledding to me so I'm having trouble identifying the players. Was Moss driving that last sled?
                        I'm in the same boat...or bobsled.

Comment

Oakland aand Oral Roberts is on Channel 352 midco in Sioux falls! WHERE ARE THE JACKS!

Comment

Ya, what is going on? This really stinks!

Comment

Not getting it here either through Knology...Anyone make a call yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X