Apology to Palarca...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to Palarca...

This summer I posted on here that I didn't think he would get many minutes. Someone replied that they wouldn't count him out.

I was wrong.

It's obvious that he put in alot of work this summer and he has been a very valuable part of this team. WIth him and Wolters we have two very solid ballhandlers who can also drain FT's.

I also have to point out how Mike was huge in that road win at WIU, hitting a couple big 3's late. Keep it up Mike!

Re: Apology to Palarca...

Mike has been a big contributor for a couple of years. He's a scrapper. He makes things happen. He's a lot of fun to watch and the type of guy that you want on your team.
    This space for lease.

Comment

He is one of the players that is stepping up to the plate. Hats off to him!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Saw him play last night against SW Minnesota... dude's got some guns!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

No need for an apology I don't think. This board is to talk sports and post your opinion. Opinions turn out to be right on sometimes and wrong other times.

Palarca has the quickness to play aggressive defense and also gives us someone to match up against an opponent that has a quicker guard. He's a very good passer and will knock down a 3 now and then. I expected him to get more playing time this year. He played well down the stretch last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
            He is one of the players that is stepping up to the plate. Hats off to him!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
            He might not be the guy who we were thinking was going to be "leading" the team this year. I think he is making great choices on the floor and making the team work hard. He is not affraid to take the shot when the team needs it, even though he would not be my first choice. He plays to win while i feel others play not to loose. seems his attitude is the im not backing down till the game is over and challenging the seniors to play that way also. Next year even though he prolly still will not start, he is going to be key, and many times the team goes the way the seniors go.

Its tough to gauge this team from non con games so far, but we do see some promise. Half way through the confrence season i think we will have a better idea where this team is going to end the year. Im still hopefull its only going to get better as the year goes on. seems the team last year was the same way so lets hope so.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
            X