Stub and Herbs pregame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stub and Herbs pregame

Who plans to be there before the game? I'm bringing 3 up from Rochester and plan to hit the pub. Its just down the road from Williams arena on Oak street. Here is a link to the yahoo map. I am not very computer savy so I just included the whole link. It should work.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result;_y...ag=2&trf=0
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Stub and Herbs pregame

The "chatter" on the streets tells me there is going to be a very good contingent of SDSU people at the gathering.

Comment

I'll be there, plan on being on the road by 12:30. I'm going to swing through Marshall and pick up one of my brothers, pick up another who lives in St. Paul and my dad is riding up on the fan bus from Brookings. That will be four of us and looking forward to meeting other Rabbit fans!

Comment

I plan on going as well. Be leaving SD at 12:45, so I'm not sure when we will be there. Is it walking distance to Williams Arena?

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo
          I plan on going as well.  Be leaving SD at 12:45, so I'm not sure when we will be there.  Is it walking distance to Williams Arena?
          Its a little more than a long city block so very much within walking distance. Nearly 40 degrees here already so the weather should be pleasant for an evening walk.

I hope to hit the road by 4:00 which should be me at the front door no later than 5:30.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X