I'm getting older by the minute actually

Um, ok.

Comment

Re: Iupui - gdt

58-37 after IUPUI gets two offensive rebounds,

Moss going to the line for 2.

Comment

Another 2 for IUPUI, it's 62-38. Officially past ugly now.

Comment

We are turning the ball over alot.....we're fouling alot.....we don't seem to be getting any foul calls.....we're getting just abused inside....I'm listening and it just doesn't seem IUPUI is shooting anything from outside the lane....Denver game all over again, it's a layup drill for the opposition....what are we going to do against teams w/ a more legit inside presence, like ORU and Oakland?

How did we whip Wyoming as big as they are, same goes, to a certain extent w/ DePaul.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
            We are turning the ball over alot.....we're fouling alot.....we don't seem to be getting any foul calls.....we're getting just abused inside....I'm listening and it just doesn't seem IUPUI is shooting anything from outside the lane....Denver game all over again, it's a layup drill for the opposition....what are we going to do against teams w/ a more legit inside presence, like ORU and Oakland?

How did we whip Wyoming as big as they are, same goes, to a certain extent w/ DePaul.
            We were hot from 3-point land. That and it turns out Wyoming hasn't been very good this year.

It seems that the theme of the 2nd half so far is, Turn the ball over, Jags run it down court, we foul them. Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
              Another 2 for IUPUI, it's 62-38. Officially past ugly now.
              Went past ugly, on our way to brutal

Comment

I think the biggest issue with this team right now, by far, is confidence. How do we go beat Wyoming, play Purdue tough, play Boston College tough, get a 20-point lead on DePaul, darn near beat a good Denver team, then go into a place where we have lost the last three years and get blown out? Don't get me wrong, IUPUI is good. They are the better team. But it's like the juniors and seniors, who should be leading this team, come into a Summit road game, into a place they've been whipped before, and they have it in their heads that they can't compete. Very frustrating. Some ORU people told me it might not be the best thing to return all the players from a squad that has never won a conference road game....they might be right.

Comment

At least we arent Centenary. Oh wait they beat us too last year huh.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                    what are we going to do against teams w/ a more legit inside presence, like ORU and Oakland?
                    I think lose is the obvious answer if we don't pick it up!

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      At least we arent Centenary. Oh wait they beat us too last year huh.

What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by ViciousCircle View Post
                        What's your point?
                        they arent very good either plus it was a poor attempt at sarcasm because I am sick of this crap. I want the Jacks to win more than anything in the world and this just makes me sick.

Comment

No way you lose to Cent this year. NDSU up 5 @ WIU.

Do you guys have audio off your website? gobison doesnt, just curious

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            they arent very good either plus it was a poor attempt at sarcasm because I am sick of this crap. I want the Jacks to win more than anything in the world and this just makes me sick.

I hear ya.

Comment

We are 27-71 the past four years. I think most of us thought it would change this year, this game however seems more of the same.

Comment

I'm glad the Summit League video isn't working, because if I didn't see it maybe this game didn't really happen.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X