Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Point Guard Play

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    I think Palarca and Moss are better off the bench not because they are any worse or better then the starter but because they bring that spark off the bench that has been missed in the past.... It use to be when we went to the bench it was hold your breath now its lets see if they can give the team a spark....
    Not just that, but knowing that the level of play will not drop either. I have been thinkin he could be a surpise this year for a deep team after how well he did last year when he got more minutes. I also see his quickness making up any difference for height. look at Ben Woodside, not real tall but quick enough to be very effective. not saying Palarca is like Woodside but height and shooting are not what i look at for a PG. Hes quick and hustles well, hes usually the shortest guy on the court but still gets a fair enough number of rebounds. If that doesnt tell you that he is able to contribute I dont know what could.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Re: Point Guard Play

Mostly I like discussions about strengths rather than trying to compensate for weaknesses. This is a good example. To paraphrase another poster, I like it when Jacks are good at basketball.

Comment

Working...
      X