Wyoming game not on Jump TV???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyoming game not on Jump TV???

Is this game not going to be available to watch on the computer?

Did they have to pick a game and went w/ women vs. Gonzaga?

Re: Wyoming game not on Jump TV???

Looks like the host team doesn't have it available. If you go to Wyoming's all access it only has the audio available.

Comment

gojacks only provides the video of home games unless the other school sends them the video on Jacks away games. Question tho,,, will gojacks be showing video of away Summit games like last year or will we have to get the Summit package like two years ago.

Comment

Gametime is 8:30?

GoJacks has it listed at 7:30 but the Wyoming site says gametime is 7:30 MT, which is 8:30 CST, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          gojacks only provides the video of home games unless the other school sends them the video on Jacks away games. Question tho,,, will gojacks be showing video of away Summit games like last year or will we have to get the Summit package like two years ago.
          I would also like to know the answer to this question.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

If you go to gojacks.com and go to the upcoming games in the Jackrabbit Extra area, it lists the upcoming games that will be shown through the end of the year......

Nov 16 Mayville State (Men)
            Nov 22 WKU (Women)
            Nov 28 Denver (M)
            Dec 5 WIU (M)
            Dec 13 MTSU (W)
            Dec 28 UNI (W)
            Dec 2 Centenary (W)
            Jan 4 ORU (W)
            Jan 7 UMKC (M)
            Jan 15 NDSU (M)
            Jan 16 NDSU (W)
            Jan 23 Oakland (W)
            Jan 25 IPFW (W)
            Jan 30 ORU (M)

Comment

The Summit League pass in $69.95 for the year. I'll buy it easily if it means every game is on video. Does anyone know? In visiting the Summit site it doesn't have the schedule.

I fired them off an email and will let you guys know the answer.

Comment

Okay, I'm an idiot....the Summit site does have a live events schedule.

The list is through Dec 7 and the only SDSU games listed are Nov 28 (Denver - men) Dec 5 (WIU - men) and Dec 7 (IUPUI - women). Those games, I believe, are already on Jackrabit Extra.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                  The Summit League pass in $69.95 for the year. I'll buy it easily if it means every game is on video. Does anyone know? In visiting the Summit site it doesn't have the schedule.

I fired them off an email and will let you guys know the answer.
                  If you get the Summit League package it will include every conference game from every team in the Summit League this year.

There is a very good chance that away Summit League games will also be included in the SDSU package. Those games are shared by the schools but those games usually don't show up on the video list until a few days before the game. Last year most of the away SL games were included in the SDSU package.

Comment

Thanks BTJ. Still no email back from them yet but I will share when they do. Do they put replays up there or do you have to view only live games (do they have a "on demand" feature like Jackrabbit Insider does?) I think you just made the Summit $70 though! Ha.

I would encourage you guys to do this. I think you'd appreciate it more than you think and I think you'd be surprised by the quality.

I would also encourage you to donate to the Jackrabbit Club. I recently did so for the first time and am very happy. Plus it's tax deductable!

Comment

Any game at a Summit League teams home court is included in the Summit TV package. It is video for every game.

This is on-demand as well - If you go there now, there are games from last year in the on-demand section.

I have bought Summit TV for 3 years now - It started at $50 the first year, but has been $70 the last two years. Well worth it in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                        Thanks BTJ. Still no email back from them yet but I will share when they do. Do they put replays up there or do you have to view only live games (do they have a "on demand" feature like Jackrabbit Insider does?) I think you just made the Summit $70 though! Ha.

I would encourage you guys to do this. I think you'd appreciate it more than you think and I think you'd be surprised by the quality.

I would also encourage you to donate to the Jackrabbit Club. I recently did so for the first time and am very happy. Plus it's tax deductable!
                        Home games will be included in the On Demand section a few days following the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X