GDT--Dakota State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT--Dakota State

Even though exhibition games don't count, it'd be nice to start out the season with a good ole' fashioned butt whoopin'. Here's to an injury free game.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: GDT--Dakota State

I want to see how the freshmen do. Will Nate start? This SDSU team should kill them but since it's an exhibition game, you never know.

Comment

Is Kai playing tonight?
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Interesting side note about Dakota State. Gary Garner is the new head coach for the Trojans. Garner was recently an assistant coach for the Iowa Energy of the D-League, and before that led Southeast Missouri State to a "Big Dance" bid.

Prior to going to SEMO, Garner won a D-II title for Fort Hays State in 1996. One of the teams he beat in the regionals that year? South Dakota State.

When I met him this summer, I told him I still had a chip on my shoulder for his team knocking us out of the tournament. He then reminded me we did the same to him the next year! LOL
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

From the Register's twitter page:

From talking to some of the Jackrabbit men, tonight's exhibition is going to be vanilla with limited set plays more focus on rotations.

Comment

Kai is not going to play tonight, Grif will start at the 4

Comment

AC better not try and force the shot from the inside especially when there is so much pressure and bodies. Better to throw it back out instead of forcing it.

Comment

36 23 Jacks closing in on halftime

Comment

39 25 Jacks at the half

Comment

I left at halftime. Pretty sloppy game, but that's to be expected when Nagy is rotating people in and out as much as he is. Hard to get a rhythm going. DSU has 1 pretty decent shooter, but obviously are way over matched.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

A good o JumpTV starts with their problems again.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        A good o JumpTV starts with their problems again.
                        The game is on channelsurfing.net and seems to be working fairly well
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

72 58 Jacks Final

Comment

I thought the Jacks played well. They defiantly won't have a problem scoring points this year and it was nice to see so much depth. SDSU was up by around 20 most of the game but towards the end it got sloppy when bench players were in.

The best part of this game was that you could tell it was an exhibition game. It didn't seem like any of the SDSU players were really pressing and they weren't too intense. That's a good thing to see after the years of playing closely contested exhibition games were the players had to play all out just not to lose. This team could have won blindfolded tonight.

Comment

Does anyone know who the starters were?

Comment

Working...
                              X