Oct. 26th Fan Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct. 26th Fan Fest

Any idea what to expect at tomorrow's Fan Fest? Will it be well attended?

Re: Oct. 26th Fan Fest

Thought I saw on the big screen yesterday you can win autograph items. I'm thinking there won't be a dunk contest. I did see on Coach Nagy's twitter that all the players were practicing this past week so there shouldn't be injuries (unless that changed since the twitter err.....twit?). Maybe they will have a dance routine like the NDSU squad did (sorry for the smack).
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I think the appropriate terminology is "tweet".
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Anyone go last night? Any reports?

Comment

I was there last night. Kai did not play and White did not play. Game was a little ragged. Fiegan hit a couple jumpers and Wolters made a couple nice plays. The scrimmage went about how it should, Griffan hit a 3 to win it for the blue team. Should be interesting to see how this whole puzzle comes together when there is another team out there to play against. There was no dunk contest, so no sweet dunks to report.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
            Anyone go last night? Any reports?
            It was lame.

Comment

Really, what is the big deal with a gigantic start off to the basketball season. Don't do if for football, baseball, volleyball or track. Some big deal started by a BCS school? Show off for one night amd get everyone hopping then go have a New Jersey Tech season and lose every game. We don't need that kind of thiing cause we are already excited for the season and have been since March. Play, win, then celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                It was lame.
                I guess you see what you want to see. I thought the 3-point contest was great...Garrett was on fire (52 points...when first team had 59 points between two of them). There were two men and two women on each team, and took turns shooting at the two ends.

And I got out of the scrimmages what I wanted to see. Women freshmen looked good...and I liked what I saw of Nate Wolters. He didn't try to "take over", but took his opportunities when he saw them, including a great drive down the lane, stopping and popping it in. So "lame" doesn't come to mind for me. Was it heart-stopping, thrill-a-minute basketball in the scrimmages...no...but no different than all the Midnight Madness scrimmages I have been at (and that's all of them).

Comment

Working...
                X