What can we expect Wednesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can we expect Wednesday?

I've enjoyed the games with NDSU and look forward to playing SDSU this Wednesday. What can we expect to see from the Jackrabbits?

I wish I could tell you more about the ISU team, but it's a question of which group chooses to show up. This is a promising bunch, but are playing like a beat up, defeated crew. The coach has resigned, and the team is 1-1 since the news. This game might be the boost this team needs to get things going again (since it's non-conference).

Visit the ISU board, http://thebengalden.com, if you want to talk the game. Good luck!

Re: What can we expect Wednesday?

The short answer is: we don't know. You might see the Jackrabbits team that blundered to a 17-point deficit in the first half against Central Florida.

Or you might see the team that came out in the second half and walked away with a road win against that C-USA school.

Chances are, you'll see both teams at times. We're real young, and young teams are that way.

I wouldn't count the game as a W yet though. Coach Nagy is one of the better coaches around.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
    X