Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help is on the way

Originally posted by RabbitinTea
    I agree with everything above, however, the main point is that he doesn't get hurt.  It will be exciting to watch and exciting for Chris, but nothing's going to salvage our B-ball season.  We need him to be ready for Spring Ball.
    I agree whole heartedly...Basketball will get him fit and conditioned but we need these guys ready to roll when the pads are on!

Comment

Looking over the football roster and their bios I think we can add some more football players:
      Evan Skiles 6'7 250
      Casey Bender 6'7 250
      I bet these two have put on a few pounds since the season ended.

Ryan Crawford,Jordan Paula,Britt Haroldson and Andy Kardoes looks like they played some ball. In all seriousness it's to see the calibre of not just football players, but pure athletes. I bet the wrestling coach would love to have Mitch Pontrelli who was a standout heavyweight wrestler in the State of Minnesota.

Comment

no joke, I agree Ponchrelli would be an excellent addition to the Wresting team...So would Antonio Thompson next year...And we shouldn't get carried away with this but I think they should allow some FB guys to play other sports, and in doing so maybe get partial scholarships from other sports, but I dont know how that works. And it is wishful thinking, but I am impressed with the level of athletic ability some of these kids have nowadays.

Comment

Working...
        X