Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: State of Men's Basketball

Originally posted by JackTwice
    Actually I do think we could blame him for leaving now (not that I think he will).  Isn't he at least somewhat responsible for the situation he is in right now?  

That being said, I believe in him and coach Larson and know they will battle through this.  
    Coach Nagy is in part responsible and I think he recognizes this. He should accept the credit when things go well and receive blame when they don't. I look forward to what he might do with this team the remainder of this year and in the off season. I hope no redshirts are pulled.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: State of Men's Basketball

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but SDSU's men are #234 in the official NCAA RPI rankings. We are 4th out of the independents, with NDSU leading at 165.

NDSU-#165 (12-10)
      Tex Corp. Christi-#211 (14-7)
      Kennesaw St-#220 (11-11)

I wonder where we would be if we could have beaten:
      Manhattan (56)
      SEMO (293)
      Montana St (205)
      Utah Valley State (292)
      Cal State Fullerton (232)

Maybe in the top 200 or better.

If we could have somehow won these close/winable games our record would be 11-10.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
      X