Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

I am looking at season tickets for next year, but was wondering a couple things:

1. When do men's basketball season tickets go on sale?
    2. What happens when there is a double header with the tickets between women/men game? Do we switch seats?

I'm sure much of this has been talked about at some point, but just wanted to check with someone in the know.

Thanks

Re: Season Tickets

Season tickets are for basketball games, regardless of gender. A season ticket is good for every home basketball game.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...&ATCLID=897456

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
      I am looking at season tickets for next year, but was wondering a couple things:

1. When do men's basketball season tickets go on sale?
      2. What happens when there is a double header with the tickets between women/men game? Do we switch seats?

I'm sure much of this has been talked about at some point, but just wanted to check with someone in the know.

Thanks
      The bb tickets go on sale I want to say in June or July to those who are currently ticket holders and have priority points. The seats for men and women games are always the same so if you are in Section A Row 1 Seat 1 for the women's game, you have the exact same seat for the men's game. There is no switching for a double hitter. Also you cant buy just a men season ticket or just a women's season ticket. When you buy a season ticket, it is for both men and women.

Comment

Thanks for the info everyone.

I am on the mailing list for tickets this year.
        Last edited by gojacksgo; 05-18-2009, 01:55 PM.

Comment

The tickets show up for basketball season tickets online, but there is no option for lower-level reserved. I am guessing these have been sold out to renewals for years - How high up do the reserved season tickets generally get up to?

Comment

The tickets show up for basketball season tickets online, but there is no option for lower-level reserved. I am guessing these have been sold out to renewals for years - How high up do the reserved season tickets generally get up to?
            This upcoming year will be my 3rd year with season tickets and we have our seats in Row 12, in the middle section. I believe season tickets go up a couple of more rows, but it may continue to go up with the number of season ticket holders going up each year.

Comment

You can get reserved seats as high up as you want or off to the side. All the actual seats can be purchased. This year they are going to have season tickets for general admission seats too. As for the seats in the lower level, previous season ticket holders get the first option of getting their seats back. If they don't purchase them, season ticket holders in the upper level have a shot at them first. I believe there is a donation amount attached to those seats too (I might be wrong).
              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                You can get reserved seats as high up as you want or off to the side. All the actual seats can be purchased. This year they are going to have season tickets for general admission seats too. As for the seats in the lower level, previous season ticket holders get the first option of getting their seats back. If they don't purchase them, season ticket holders in the upper level have a shot at them first. I believe there is a donation amount attached to those seats too (I might be wrong).
                As of 8/14 there were 4 seats available in the lower lever. However, they are obstructed view seats. There is a donation amount associated with each seat, lower level =$100, upper level = $50.

Comment

Does anyone know when BB season tickets get mailed out?

Comment

the letter i got, says they will be mailed out in the month of october

Comment

Funny you bring up the season ticket issue. I saw this posted at the Brookings Register Sports Twitter page last Wednesday. They were talking about NDSU and UNI tickets along with basketball season tickets and new parking guidelines for basketball games.

Brookings Register Sports twitter page: http://twitter.com/bkgsregsports

Williams also noted that basketball season tickets with parking passes will be sent out in the next week or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X