UBC Round-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBC Round-up

I'm sufficiently motivated by last night's wins that I put together a round-up of the United Basketball Conference (yes, I know it doesn't really exist yet, but I did the same thing with the GWFC).

The round-up is on my web site here.

I'm too lazy to convert the html to bbcode and post the whole thing here, so you'll just have to go to the link.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: UBC Round-up

I think SDSU's men will be 8-2 or 7-3 at worst against the UBC next year. The women may very well be 10-0.

In the eighteen remaining games, I think it's reasonable for something like 8-10 for the men, and 12-6 for the women (of course having no idea who we'll be playing). I'd take 16-12 for the men and 22-6 for the women next year.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: UBC Round-up

Filbert - Thanks for the Great posts thru-out here and anygivensaturday.

I think that SDSU will get more opportunities against DI opponents, especially the women based on the success this year.

I heartily concur that the UBC that State, and likely NDSU will be the early stars as we ramp successful DII programs into successful DI programs. Too bad that we hadn't successfully transitioned basketball into the Mid Con like the VB and swimming did.

Comment

Working...
      X