NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU

34-31 NDSU men at the half. Decent half by the Rabbits. 6 turnovers vs. 10 by the Bison. 4-8 from 3 point range by the Rabbits vs. 3-8 for the Bison.

Women: 38-35 Rabbits at the half.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Cadwell, two and one.
      What a f'in stud...
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Three fouls on Beran, he can't get into foul trouble if we want a chance to win down the stretch.

Comment

SDSU 46
          NDSU 38
          13:26

men hangin tough with a 8 point lead

Comment

Loney back to back buckets,

Comment

Big runs by both SDSU teams to start the second half. Women up by 18.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

3,036 in attendance in Fargo for the women's game.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Frias seems to be playing well tonight. Hitting the glass and starting the break. Woodside seems pretty quiet too.

Comment

What's the story on the technicals in the men's game? (One by NDSU, one later by Frias).
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

One by NDSU was on Smith for arguing with refs, I missed the one on Frias obviously by reading my last post >

Beran and Loney both have four, we may be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                        One by NDSU was on Smith for arguing with refs, I missed the one on Frias obviously by reading my last post  >

Beran and Loney both have four, we may be in trouble.
                        Not getting the rebound on that missed FT and then the 3 by the Bison just makes me furious.

We need Loney and Beran the last 10 minutes. Without them, Cadwell has to do it on his own.

Bison often have 4 freshman on the floor. We should be able to take advantage of that.

Jacks women now lead by 20, nice.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

about 9 minutes left now, we need to buy about 3-4 more minutes with Ben and Mike on the bench. Hopefully we can keep the lead or stay close until they return.

Comment

Cadwell making a living at the free throw line: 8-8 so far.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This has been an great game so far. Another couple minutes and then get Ben and Loney back in.

Comment

55-53 Jacks, I can't help but think the officials are going to have a major presence as this game comes to an end. I hope I am wrong.

Would be nice to get a couple of timely 3's from Heien or Kleinjan. We need to rebound, NDSU now has at least 3 offensive boards on missed FT's.

Come on Frias. 10 team fouls on the Bison.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X