Caddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caddy

i was looking at the record books and see the freshman record for points is 444 by Matt I am a Stud Jones in 2002. Caddy is at 398 after last nights victory. 4 games left what do you guys think the new fresh record will be after the end of the season? I am thinking about 475 or so. Caddy on a good start for a thousand plus points in his career.

Re: Caddy

I would say 475 is a pretty good guess, thats about what I would say as well. He's definitely up there with the best freshman ever for the Jacks. A fun player to watch and a great competitor, I'm really looking forward to watching him some more the next couple of seasons.

Comment

Good job to Coach Larson for bringing in a stud like Cadwell!

A freshman scoring record in the making against D-1 competition!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

He is a D-I talent it is going to be fun to watch him for the rest of this season and the next three years!

Go State!  ;D

Comment

I thought through much of the season that the players were having trouble 'reading' each other.  It's hard to explain...you know how a great pass goes astray because the intended recipient shifted at the last second and started going the other direction.  We just didn't have the chemistry going.

I thought I started seeing that chemistry...little glimpses at first.  It was there against SW Minn...it was there in short, inconsistent bursts against a real smooth Butler team.  It was there much of the game against the Bison.

I think that's just a problem when a team is so young.

I think we'll see Cadwell really blossom as a player next year and by the time his career is done at State...his picture will be in the program with the greats.  

Nagy and his coaches picked a good one.

Comment

I would take Caddy over anyone on the Bison roster I saw at Frost on Saturday. He did not have a great night from the field, but was taking the ball to the hole strong and was nailing his free throws. I also noticed he was really getting off the floor on his jump shots. He was the best player and athlete on the floor and it will be a joy to watch him for the next three years.

Comment

Good job to Coach Larson for bringing in a stud like Cadwell!
              Well Stated SuperBunny!

I think its time for the glass is 3/4 empty crowd on this board to really look at the future.

I'll quote Timbuk3

"The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades"

Comment

Cadwell is hard working and very talented. No doubt about that. But hopefully he won't have to carry so much of the scoring load next year or the year after that. Holdren, Hornby, Beran, and hopefully Gilbert and others also will have the potential to score big.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                X