NCAA Men's Bracket Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Men's Bracket Challenge!

I'd watch out for the guys in 5th, EQ Guy...we'll win out!

Comment

I fell back to earth yesterday. It was destined to happen. I peaked at 5,516 in the entire game. After the day yesterday I was back to 313,000 range. Now I'm down farther and bub has passed me.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I'd watch out for the guys in 5th, EQ Guy...we'll win out!
        Never mind.

Comment

Got 14 of 16 teams left. Stupid Wake Forest and Florida St.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I got 15 of 16 left in my pool. Darn Utes!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Yeah, I only have 12 of 16 left but all of my elite 8. I just need Gonzaga to beat UNC (what was I thinking??????)
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                I got 15 of 16 left in my pool. Darn Utes!
                Did you say 'Utes'? (sorry, had to quote My Cousin Vinny whenever I hear 'Utes')
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                  Did you say 'Utes'? (sorry, had to quote My Cousin Vinny whenever I hear 'Utes')
                  Rep Points..."Yeah, you know...Utes"? LOL

Comment

Uh, excuse me, what did you say?"

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Darn Wake, Wisconsin, and NDSU

Comment

Michigan State's win over Louisville is fine with me but my bracket is toast. I had picked Louisville to win.

Michigan State plays one of the toughest, maybe THE toughest, OOC schedule in the country. Izzo is a great coach. He sometimes has a little less talent but gets more out of them. Great adjustments at halftime. And, he seems to be a good guy.

Comment

I'm holding on that UNC can be the last one in, along with that UConn making it to the finals. Just can't have UNC winning it all. Hoping for a UConn vs Villanova finals. Either can win it and I'll be fine with that. Though I am sure to drop from the top 0.5%, I should be still able to win it then.

Comment

I may still have a shot at getting in the money in my pool, but only if Carolina takes out Villanova. Had a shot at some good money until Mr. Izzo and his team proved their worth again.

Comment

It appears that I won the SDSUFans bracket challenge. I think this means for the rest of the next year, my analysis of men's college basketball has to respected and accepted as correct. Any counter argument will be rebutted with a reminder of my domination of the bracket challenge.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

And like in my office pool, I drop from the top to out of the money. Villanova really messed things up for me. Pretty sure I have things wrapped up in the Women's bracket though. Plus I picked my gf's office pool for her and she ended up getting second.

Comment

Working...
                                X