Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I kind of felt bad because NDSU had to root for Oakland against the SDSU women because if they pulled the upset, NDSU would would have gone to the NIT. I noticed quite of few of you Jack fans pulling for the Bison men last night. Just to let you know if the situation was reversed, we'd pull for you guys too. Thanks for being classy! Dakota domination!

Re: Thanks

Speaking for myself and some of my pals - we were pulling for the Bison last night. We went in this together and though rivals, it still kind of bonds the two great schools.

Best of luck in the NCAA's. I hope the game is on (at least a little) and I hope you get an upset!

P.S. I can understand pulling for Oakland, that's a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by gabe01 View Post
      I kind of felt bad because NDSU had to root for Oakland against the SDSU women because if they pulled the upset, NDSU would would have gone to the NIT. I noticed quite of few of you Jack fans pulling for the Bison men last night. Just to let you know if the situation was reversed, we'd pull for you guys too. Thanks for being classy! Dakota domination!
      NDSU had to do what was best for them. I think anybody with an open mind understands that.
      I have some friends that pulled for NDSU's Women. They were going to pull for the Men too but they thought about changing their minds. The NDSU fans that were at the on the east(?) end during the SDSU Men's game were annoying them(exception to the rule). I think they had a few too many before the game. They were chanting and cheering against SDSU the whole Men's game. I said that they weren't any worse than Oakland's band. I'm not a big fan of cheering against players and having a stuffed rabbit getting stomped on and whipped around in the air with a collar.
      I think SDSU and NDSU both want to win but if they don't, they want the other to win over the other teams.

Comment

Sorry but I was actually hoping the Oakland men would have won Tuesday nights game. Nothing like go to eat at the Texas Roadhouse and seeing NDSU fans painting their faces at the tables. And when you go to leave, they are spraying their hair in the doorway when people are entering and leaving. Not college age people either. No one was going to see the hair color with their helmets on.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by gabe01 View Post
          I was at the men's final with Jack gear on and pulling for the Bison. I like to think I was rooting for the NCC.

Comment

Working...
          X