Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night

Pretty sure something like this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEdM6Ys6spA

Don't think you want to be downstream from this win.

Re: Saturday Night

Here is my story of Saturday and my adventure to Sioux Falls...

well after my dad dragged me around for about 6 hours and visitng my uncle.... I got home around 5ish, so I live around 100 miles from Sioux Falls so I warmed up the car, to see that the radio had been put on code because the batery had been disconnected because I took a different vechile back to school.... So I try to find the code but I couldn't so I left as my rents looked for it.... Call some friends who I was suppose to go to Cancun with when they told me that they couldn't go and then decided to go without me.... not that I care I really don't want to get shot by the mexican drug lords and I don't have a passport anyways. So I get to Sioux Falls and try to find an ATM for some cash and when I find one it won't accept my card, I have a very bad crack in my debit card and only a few atm's work... so I drive down to 12th street and find another one and it doesn't work either... Finally I try to get some cash by writing a check and realize that no place lets to write checks for more then the amount so I'm about ready to give up when I find another ATM that works.... So I get to the arena parking lot and have to park all the way by Buffalo Wild Wings.... I get to the arena and buy a ticket, and get to my seat, talked to a couple of people I knew, and for the NDSU game sat behind the Platte Geddes basketball team that was there... I get there and NDSU is up pretty big pretty early in the second half, so I go and get a beer and before I notice it its a tied game.... I really didn't give a rats behind who won but it was some pretty good basketball... in between games I roamed around and found a little bit better seat... I was out of beer at the start of the game so I went to get another one but the line was way to long so I decided to hold off a lil bit on the second one, so I start watching the game when these guys who worked for Oakland came and sat behind me and they hated Jarvis with a passion.... at the 8 minute media timeout I went to the restroom and took a leak between 2 Oakland basketball players that scared the poop out of me.... nothing makes you feel little when you are taking a leak between 2 6-8 basketball players.... get back to my seat and watch the rest of the half.... at half time I roamed around again saw a couple of guys I know.... right at the start of the second half I went and got another beer.... as ORU went on there run I felt like the game was over, then all of a sudden the game was really close and I was out of beer but I didn't want to miss any so I didn't go get another beer.... at the end of regulation I went to go get another beer but they had already closed.... after the game I walked out with these really intoxicated and annoying girls who were excited to say the least.... I was going to go to Nutty's but I declinded against it as I thought bad weather was coming so I left and came home...... my dad saw me on TV so my claim that I was going to the bar didn't really work out so well... I think my mom was glad I didn't go to the bar though... All and all it was a really fun game.... I cant make it monday but I wish I could....

Comment

Working...
    X