Board Get Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Get Together

Mitchellrabbit and I were talking about a possible board get together, anyone else interested?

Re: Board Get Together

Why not Sioux Falls, at the Summit League tournament? Buffalo Wild Wings, anyone?
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

GOJACKSGO and I were planning on going to BWW in between sessions, unless it is packed. sounds like the bison fans are going to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        Why not Sioux Falls, at the Summit League tournament? Buffalo Wild Wings, anyone?
        I should have included that in the first post, I meant this weekend.

Comment

that would be cool!

Comment

I would but unfortunately I have to be down in Nebraska for weekend availability since the nuclear plant I work at is doing a scheduled downpower. I really wanted to go to the games too.

Comment

I'll be on my way to Texas. You guys all missed out....
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

The Bison are going to be at BWW. The Jackrabbits are going to be at Nutty's North! That is where I will be.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=61&calcid=688

Go State!

Comment

Is Nutty's far from the Ramkota ???

Comment

Yeah, there isn't a lot near the ramkota but other hotels. Nuttys is about 3 or 4 blocks from the arena
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                      Yeah, there isn't a lot near the ramkota but other hotels. Nuttys is about 3 or 4 blocks from the arena
                      It is closer then that to the Arena. It is just south of the Bird Cage. There is a map on the Alumni Association link.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
                        It is closer then that to the Arena. It is just south of the Bird Cage. There is a map on the Alumni Association link.

Go State!
                        South of the Bird Cage, south of BWW.

Comment

about a quarter-mile south of the arena... so what time are you thinking?
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Wherever, just let me know...

Comment

Nutty's North is where I will be and know that a number of out of state people are heading there as well. There are Alumni Association events before each SDSU game (see 89's post earlier) and this afternoon the manager said they are bringing on extra staff to help with the crowds. Should make it easier to get a drink, and remember, some free pork sandwiches before each game.

I think this will work out great because the Alumni Association is going to have name tags available, so you can not only put your real name, but your screen name on the tag also. That way everyone will know who everyone is.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X