Great job Palarca (and Cordova)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job Palarca (and Cordova)

Obviously we know that Cordova had a great game. Great job to him for keeping us in there when some other starters didn't seem interested.

But I was so impressed with Palarca, even before he hit for 8 second half points. We took great care of the ball tonight and he gets most of the credit for that. If we have a dozen turns at half we're down 15. I just wish we could have rebounded as well.

Re: Great job Palarca (and Cordova)

I get a little frustrated with these kind of quotes.

when some other starters didn't seem interested
    Seem being the magic word here. If anyone thinks these two were the only two on the floor that wanted to win you're more delusional than the posts you make claiming they were.

On that note, Mike looked great last night from what I saw of the game. he moved the ball well, took care of it and took a great last shot that just happened to hit back iron. AC did exactly what we've come to expect from him. When he starts to make free throws he will be a force in this league.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Me too.....

Comment

It seemed like destiny when Palarca had that open 3 to tie. He had played so well and that would have just capped it off perfectly. But alas, it was not meant to be.

Props to Mark Engen and Cassaday as well. They stepped up when AC and Kai had foul trouble.

Comment

[quote]I get a little frustrated with these kind of quotes.[quote]

So, that would mean I am not the only one to bring it up? Hmmm.....

Comment

Working...
          X