Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight showed why it is so tough to win on the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight showed why it is so tough to win on the road...

the stripes didn't do US any favors. The travel that Callahan was whistled for was, upon replay, bogus and really hurt. Cordova was the recipient of several shoves in the back all night but there was never a call.

Can't put this on the officials even though I can't wait to look up the free throw and foul numbers. We just gave them too many second chance looks and scores. Twice it was our ball but they took it back and hit a three.

We just can't close out games and it has to be mental. I wish that Kai and Garret and Moss would have shown up and that Clint was healthy.

No moral victory here as I actually thought we could take this w/ a few minutes to go. I think we went 2-3 possesions without getting off a shot in the last few minutes. Hope this doesn't take the wind out of the sails for Saturday night.

Re: Tonight showed why it is so tough to win on the road...

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
    the stripes didn't do US any favors. The travel that Callahan was whistled for was, upon replay, bogus and really hurt. Cordova was the recipient of several shoves in the back all night but there was never a call.

Can't put this on the officials even though I can't wait to look up the free throw and foul numbers. We just gave them too many second chance looks and scores. Twice it was our ball but they took it back and hit a three.

We just can't close out games and it has to be mental. I wish that Kai and Garret and Moss would have shown up and that Clint was healthy.

No moral victory here as I actually thought we could take this w/ a few minutes to go. I think we went 2-3 possesions without getting off a shot in the last few minutes. Hope this doesn't take the wind out of the sails for Saturday night.

Tough to get the calls when you are the tentative team on the court. The aggressor almost always gets the calls and we were pretty timid the last 6 minutes of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post

Good points, it is tough to win on the road with the refereeing. That should explain the 0-16. With that logic, we should be undefeated at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison
        Change thread to. EVERY NIGHT!!

HILARIOUS STUFF HERE,,,
        Last warning. Quit smacking on non-smack threads.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
        X