NDSU game at 9 Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU game at 9 Bar

I heard Tyler and Brad say something about the game being on at the 9 Bar tonight. Anyone have the scooby on that?

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: NDSU game at 9 Bar

It's going to be an internet feed...at least that's what the sign at Cubby's said last night.

Comment

Tyler and Brad said the doors open at 6:30 and it will be smoke-free tonight thru the game and you can order food from Cubby's.

See you there.

GO JACKS
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Better hope that SummitTV is working tonight...
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

was there more fans at cubbies than the bison sports arena last night?

or are you all waiting for that KICK ASS women's game???

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
            was there more fans at cubbies than the bison sports arena last night?

or are you all waiting for that KICK ASS women's game???
            Definitely a concussion type game for the Jacks. Being the next team up, after a surprise loss (and SUU at home was a SURPRISE) is the recipe for blow out. Add in Senior Night, and a rivalry game, Jacks were, to quote ex-Mayor of DC, Marion Berry - Da B*itch set me UP!

It will be interesting to see if the depleted Bison can keep it closer than the 16 pt Jacks win in Brookings. Personally, I doubt it. IMHO, this is likely to be a 20-30 point win for the Jacks.

I can only hope that the refs for Tues. men's game, or the SDSU-SUU officiating crew are calling it in Bisonville. Finally, game tempo not controlled by refs. More fouls called, the worst the Bison get shellacked.

Comment

Working...
            X