IUPUI- Welcome to the Jungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPUI- Welcome to the Jungle

This is a huge game for the men. With 6 of the last 8 on the road, the Jacks need to get this road monkey off of their back!
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Re: IUPUI- Welcome to the Jungle

If SDSU can get the win Thursday night, we also own the head-to-head tiebreaker against them, which could be a factor at the end of the year. I feel a sweep coming this weekend. Let's go Jacks

Comment

We will be going to IUPUI tomorrow to cheer the guys on. We are hoping there will be a few others also going. Just got back from Garrett and Griffans little brothers game (7th grade sectional) and they won! Conlan led all scorers with 13, 8 rebounds, and 8 assists!!! He will be playing in Riverton Il. this Sat. 1st game at 11:30 if they win they play again at 5:00. The guys play at 7:00 at Western. We have about a 2 hour drive to get to Western from Riverton, and we will be there!!! Just found out tonight that the all the guys teams from Seneca High School are taking a bus and will be there too along with alot of other people from town!!! What a surprise it will be for the guys, they have no idea about the teams coming!! KEEP IT UP JACKS YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbalggc View Post
        We will be going to IUPUI tomorrow to cheer the guys on. We are hoping there will be a few others also going. Just got back from Garrett and Griffans little brothers game (7th grade sectional) and they won! Conlan led all scorers with 13, 8 rebounds, and 8 assists!!! He will be playing in Riverton Il. this Sat. 1st game at 11:30 if they win they play again at 5:00. The guys play at 7:00 at Western. We have about a 2 hour drive to get to Western from Riverton, and we will be there!!! Just found out tonight that the all the guys teams from Seneca High School are taking a bus and will be there too along with alot of other people from town!!! What a surprise it will be for the guys, they have no idea about the teams coming!! KEEP IT UP JACKS YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!!!

That is awesome hometown support. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          That is awesome hometown support. Go Jacks!
          Awesome! Sounds like Western owes us a cut of the gate.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

It will be great for them to have the support from their home town at the game on Thursday night. Hope the last 2 wins carries the confidence they need to get a second win against IUPUI and get that road win under their belts.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Bump
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Wow a busy a set of parents. Thanks for sending your sons to SDSU. They are on their way to becoming legends at SDSU.

Comment

At Frost, Jacks buried the Jags on 60% shooting, including 12-21 from beyond arc, and only had 9 turnovers. Lost the rebound battle. Won by 20, 83-63 after leading by as much as 27 when Jags surrendered (cleared bench) at 2:24 left in game. This Frost game was a statement that Jacks BB is back.

Now, need Jacks to play that kind of game on the road. Prediction, won't happen. But do look for the Jacks to get the road monkey off their back with a hard fought battle and about 6 point win on FT in last min to hold Jags off.

Looks like only audio available on GoJacks.com. Is video available on SummitTV?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                    Looks like only audio available on GoJacks.com. Is video available on SummitTV?
                    Looks like video is avaiable through GoJacks.com now:

http://www.gojacks.com/liveEvents/li...B_OEM_ID=15000

Comment

Will be listening or hoping to watch the video glad I looked on now, or I may have missed the game it is on earlier than I thought ....GO JACKS ......GET A ROAD WIN...WE KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE.........I BELIEVE .....IT WILL HAPPEN

Comment

Thats great stuff and I am sure much appreciated by the boys. Is Griff ready to go? I heard that he was in a boot earlier this week. I will be watching and listening. Jacks have doing a lot of good things as of late and I beleive that will continue tonight with a road conference win.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Garrett was the one in the boot and he will be playing. The boot was just to help relieve a little pain that Garrett was having in his foot the way I understood it. He sat out one day of practice on Monday I believe but then was back at it Tuesday from what I saw. Lets go Jacks. Get the monkey off our backs.

Comment

This will not be an easy test for the jacks. IUPUI is on a three-game road winning streak and has a different starting five than when Jacks thumped them a month ago. Go Jacks!!!!!
                            http://www.iupuijags.com/news/2009/2...204090047.aspx

Comment

12 minutes til tip. Let's keep rolling

Comment

Working...
                              X