Bracket Buster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracket Buster

Anyone know the time our Bracket Buster game is released tomorrow?

Re: Bracket Buster

Posting here just to bring the discussion back into reality/current affairs. I have no idea when the news of our BrackBuster will be released, but I am absolutely certain it's not that important for us to be speculating on the Bison on an SDSU thread a day after such an important win.
    Not entirely sure which year Lakes was posting about. When you live on the beach, sometimes time gets away from you. Not smack, just a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Posting here just to bring the discussion back into reality/current affairs. I have no idea when the news of our BrackBuster will be released, but I am absolutely certain it's not that important for us to be speculating on the Bison on an SDSU thread a day after such an important win.
      Not entirely sure which year Lakes was posting about. When you live on the beach, sometimes time gets away from you. Not smack, just a fact.
      Wrong thread?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

TV games are selected tomorrow I believe, not sure about the other games.

If you are wondering about who you might match up with here is an interesting worksheet.

Comment

http://www.espnubracketbusters.com

heres where you can read about it. i think they decide all matchups tommorrow but dont decide the tv games until a week later

Comment

From the Bracketbusters site:
            The 13 BracketBusters matchups will be announced Feb. 2, while game time and network assignments will be announced Feb. 9.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

BracketBusters announcement

The televised games for the ESPNU BracketBusters will be announced at 5:30 p.m. Monday on ESPNU. The non-televised games will be released on Tuesday.

This will be an important week for Valley teams in jockeying for BracketBusters position. The BracketBusters was started in 2003 to help teams from outside the six major conferences build their NCAA tourney resumes.

Illinois State will be on the road when the BracketBusters is played Feb. 20 or 21. Valley-leading Northern Iowa and Bradley, the two teams the Redbirds play this week, also are road teams.

If ISU wins both games, it could draw one of the top BracketBusters home teams such as No. 22-ranked St. Mary’s, Davidson or Siena.
              http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2...9356894302.txt

Comment

I'm hearing Cal Poly for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  I'm hearing Cal Poly for this game.
                  I hope not, they're terrible.

Comment

I was just told it would be Cal Poly as well.

Comment

Quick trip out to sunny California? Play a very winnable game? What's not to like?
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

http://www.gopoly.com/index.php?p=sp...1&tab=schedule

they have not won too many games.....by the looks of this schedule

Comment

Interesting cal poly schedule. Found one more opponents for USD next year. Notre Dame de Namur Univ formerly College of Notre Dame for those that care, and the Academy of Art University who Norte Dame plays. Cool name for Academy of Art U. the Urban Knights. I'm still hoping for Western Michigan. Kalamazoo is really pretty this time of year. What with the lake effect snow and sunnyless days.

Comment

I think we have a shot at a .500 season this year. A win in the bracket buster could make the difference. Obiously it is going to require breaking the road game jinx in a big way and a good showing in Sioux Falls. We are 10 and 13 now with a minimum of 9 games to play. That means at we would need 6 wins, or seven if we make it to the second round of the tournament. But if we play like we have for the last few games, that is possible.

Comment

Man this selection show is gonna take forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X